• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

48 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Haha. It’s like you Krsmith and I are brothers from another mother. Nitpick words to prove we’re still somehow right! Length of time to cover your bases. Come on now.

Pulk didn’t translate had zero potential at NHL level and is burried where he belongs. He translated about as much as anyone could given his easy deployment. Soon as his offensive zone starts declined, his advanced stats and corsi went to hell. 

Shows how much you know. His advanced stats went to hell in Arizona even with a higher OZS% than he had here. But that's all beside the point. You don't have to be a top-line player playing against top opponents to contribute in the NHL. Every team has sheltered players. And again, being a good possession player isn't the same as being a good overall player. And not nitpicking words. "Could" denotes possibility, "would" denotes certainty. English 101, man. 

But enough of the silliness. Coup de grâce time. Yeah, I was absolutely wrong about how Pulk would turn out. I also thought Sproul would turn out, and Smith. Didn't think Jimmy would maintain his improved play from last year. I could probably list a bunch of draft or UFA targets I would have liked that would have been bad, or vice versa. Unlike some people, I won't even make excuses or try to shift the blame. Thus I have conclusively proven that including me with the rest of you stubborn mules is baseless defamation. Once again I am victorious. Admit your defeat, if you dare.

31 minutes ago, kickazz said:

How about we keep your scenario and Howard in net and win a little more than lose (based off your theory). But... Now this part is crucial. What if... the other teams keep winning so that we still stay low in the standings. Yay it all works out.

But how do you make the other teams win? Should we trade Howard to them?

7 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Shows how much you know. His advanced stats went to hell in Arizona even with a higher OZS% than he had here. But that's all beside the point. You don't have to be a top-line player playing against top opponents to contribute in the NHL. Every team has sheltered players. And again, being a good possession player isn't the same as being a good overall player. And not nitpicking words. "Could" denotes possibility, "would" denotes certainty. English 101, man. 

But enough of the silliness. Coup de grâce time. Yeah, I was absolutely wrong about how Pulk would turn out. I also thought Sproul would turn out, and Smith. Didn't think Jimmy would maintain his improved play from last year. I could probably list a bunch of draft or UFA targets I would have liked that would have been bad, or vice versa. Unlike some people, I won't even make excuses or try to shift the blame. Thus I have conclusively proven that including me with the rest of you stubborn mules is baseless defamation. Once again I am victorious. Admit your defeat, if you dare.

Buppy, you're literally always wrong, gtfo already

10 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Buppy, you're literally always wrong, gtfo already

I know. Everything I've ever said is wrong. Including that.

But at least I just destroyed any evil robots that might have been reading. You're welcome.

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

IF he confirms it

Who the f*** is your avatar. 

14 hours ago, Buppy said:

Ugh been there done that. I wonder who our mother is. I will admit, I certainly get my dads trollish nature. Your father was probably more calm and level headed. 

There is no defeat. You got out of the Buppy zone. That was my goal all along. I like you even more now. 

Who knows. Let the numbskulls in the top 8 fight it out. 

4 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

giphy.gif

Sexual content and s***. You disgust me, there's children here. Where's @MrazekFanBoy? Rumor has it that he's no longer a Mrazekfanboy.

Edited by kickazz

18 minutes ago, kickazz said:

That's Orange Hat Guy who used to always be at games at Joe Louis. The wings painted his seat orange after he past away a few years ago.

I wonder if the new arena is getting any traditions yet. And did Knitting Lady or Mo Cheese come along to the new arena.

As for rumour (stay on target, stay on target - yes I did a Star Wars marathon) I'm in for Duclair. Wonder if they would be interested in Nyquist. He only has 1 year left so that might not be enough for them 

2 minutes ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

That's Orange Hat Guy who used to always be at games at Joe Louis. The wings painted his seat orange after he past away a few years ago.

Oh s*** completely forgot about him. That's pathetic of me. 

9 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

That's me IRL

7 minutes ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

I wonder if the new arena is getting any traditions yet. And did Knitting Lady or Mo Cheese come along to the new arena.

As for rumour (stay on target, stay on target - yes I did a Star Wars marathon) I'm in for Duclair. Wonder if they would be interested in Nyquist. He only has 1 year left so that might not be enough for them 

maxresdefault.jpg

34 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Ugh been there done that. I wonder who our mother is. I will admit, I certainly get my dads trollish nature. Your father was probably more calm and level headed. 

There is no defeat. You got out of the Buppy zone. That was my goal all along. I like you even more now. 

Lies

28 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Sexual content and s***. You disgust me, there's children here. Where's @MrazekFanBoy? Rumor has it that he's no longer a Mrazekfanboy.

What exactly do you find sexual about eyes-closed, mouth-open dummy-heads and violent spank-bots? And don't make it weird.

On 1/2/2018 at 4:19 PM, LeftWinger said:

It might happen, Jimmy's injury is upcoming, as it is the new calender year.

Honestly though, instead of arguing and saying it'll never happen, just say, looking back at Blashill's tendencies, the odds of a string of starts happening are slim. 

Look at that, me being a voice if reason...must be a new year!

...and enter the injury.