• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

1/23 GDT - Flyers @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

There is going to be a clear picture showing that guy offsides withon the next 30 minutes.  He hit the puck with the back of his stick with both skates in the zone still.

“The decision on the ice was the decision made by the referee  on the ice who had a different view of the play, and from that view, the play was not offside.”

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

You might have some luck finding 'cheap' tickets on StubHub, or even on TicketMaster with the resales.

Personally I've been debating whether, or not to visit Detroit later in March when my boys are on their spring break...Not sure if I feel like driving 7 plus hours to watch a glorified AHL team...Chances are we'll visit St. Louis, and catch a game against the San Jose Sharks...At least I'm certain to watch actual NHL quality hockey.

Why don't you just drive to Winnipeg or Minneapolis?  

10 hours ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

So in this type of possible infraction Toronto can't be called?

Yeah. That would be their typical response. 

9 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Sure looked offside.

Blash said he disagreed with their second goal, as Mrazek was interfered with. But he said the OT goal was “100% onside” and agreed with it.

Both were questionable, but what’s done is done.

3 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Winnipeg is a 12 hour drive, and we would need passports.

Minneapolis is an option, but I took my family there last winter for the Monster Trucks at their new stadium where the Vikings play.

I'ts been 5 plus years since I've been to St.Louis - not a bad drive , and the Hill area has some great Italian restaurants/shops that are a must to spend my hard earned $$$...Tickets for that game against the Sharks are plentiful, and seem reasonable...There's a fair number of things for the kids to see - like the Budweiser tour :drunk:

Maybe I should visit KC - have my kids tear apart your bedroom in your parents basement :lol:...Then again there would be no NHL hockey.

KC doesn’t deserve a hockey team.  I’ll never forget when Mario Lemieux visited here to look at the new Sprint Center just to use that as leverage for Pittsburgh to get a new stadium instead of having to relocate.  Total bullcrap.  

Why don’t you just stop being a cheap skate and finally take your kids to a Packers game at Lambeau?  

4 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Winnipeg is a 12 hour drive, and we would need passports.

Minneapolis is an option, but I took my family there last winter for the Monster Trucks at their new stadium where the Vikings play.

I'ts been 5 plus years since I've been to St.Louis - not a bad drive , and the Hill area has some great Italian restaurants/shops that are a must to spend my hard earned $$$...Tickets for that game against the Sharks are plentiful, and seem reasonable...There's a fair number of things for the kids to see - like the Budweiser tour :drunk:

Maybe I should visit KC - have my kids tear apart your bedroom in your parents basement :lol:...Then again there would be no NHL hockey.

You only need a passport when you fly into Canada. If you have an enhanced drivers license you can drive in and out.