• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

No More Hockeytown At Center Ice?

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

Went to a handful of Red Wing games in Chicago, and wore my jerseys...Not all, but the majority of Blackhawk fans were/are a bunch of pricks.

I go to Canucks games in my wings jerseys. Never had a problem. Ill be in Chicago in 2 weeks, I'll make sure to pack my Tigs hat for them pricks.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I go to Canucks games in my wings jerseys. Never had a problem. Ill be in Chicago in 2 weeks, I'll make sure to pack my Tigs hat for them pricks.

Canadians whom I've met are respectful, and some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Just be wary of wearing gear in enemy territory - watch your back!

31 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Canadians whom I've met are respectful, and some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Just be wary of wearing gear in enemy territory - watch your back!

I adore being the away fan. You get a lot more attention, even if it's negative sometimes, but I like it. Needless to say, I had "Is a distraction to himself and others" on a lot of report cards growing up.

29 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

on LGW too, lol

NBQvKze.png

Anywayyyyyy didn't that one dude in a Hawks jersey get beat up in front of his kids outside of the JLA a few years back? That was pretty embarrassing I thought. The best was when those two Leafs beat the s*** out of each other on the JLA concourse thou lol

4 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Went to a handful of Red Wing games in Chicago, and wore my jerseys...Not all, but the majority of Blackhawks were/are a bunch of pricks.

Fixed

4 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

giphy.gif

On 8/26/2018 at 12:43 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The center ice hockeytown logo at the JLA was very "90s". Needed an update IMO.

Everything seems to be moving towards clean simple branding. I think this center ice is nicely in tune with that modern style.

That being said, I miss it.

What happens to "Hey, Hey, Hockeytown" ?

On 8/30/2018 at 2:57 PM, kickazz said:

Which must mean they are good. 

All I'm saying is; if the NHL does go the advertisement route, I like the soccer style aka keep it simple with the ad. If you see the European NHL jerseys they are filled with s*** all over; NASCAR being even worse. The La Liga soccer one's have one major ad in the front. That's about it. 

Like wtf is this s***: Just staring at this pic makes me suffocate and s*** in my underwear to relieve the suffocation. Like, I would rather get turned into a cookie and eaten by Fat Buu. Know what I mean? 

20121013-20121013-_DSC7688_crop_exact.jp

You keep saying la liga. But its pretty much much all European Soccer that just has the one ad. 

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Juventus-1.jpg

ac-milan-roma.jpeg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTawZnVJRq9Mh1XRheajZx

soc_europe_07.jpg

Altman-Englands-European-soccer-woes..jp

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-24%20at%204.17.0

9 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Announcement made the day after Yzerman's. Hmmmmmmmmm

Is this like that IHOB crap? We'd better not be sinking to that advertising level. I did call the Wings offices when it was first announced and in my best annoyed Eric Cartman voice told them, You put Hockeytown back on the ice right now. No Chris Ilitch that's a BAD Chris Ilitch!

I'm old enough to remember what it said before Hockeytown..."Klimaville"