• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kipwinger

In Praise of Tyler Bertuzzi

Rate this topic

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

He stood in front of the net and got hit by the puck three times lol. 

His offense is/was overrated and he was a liability managing the puck. Same thing here in Detroit. Blind ******* passes all the live long day.

Thats called solid net front play kiddo

43 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Not worth 6 -  7M or the hype

Had the Bruins goalies not pooped he would have got his Hart and probably a 7x7. May still get that range on the open market though. Even Florida fans were discussing moving mountains to bring him in for next years playoffs.

Just now, Walman6million said:

Had the Bruins goalies not pooped he would have got his Hart and probably a 7x7. May still get that range on the open market though. Even Florida fans were discussing moving mountains to bring him in for next years playoffs.

It's called the Conn Smyth ya dingus. 

The Bertuzzi brand is sizzlin right now no doubt but that's because most hockey fans are dumb. 

25 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Play the Tuzz,

Watch him Loose,

Make your Excuze

Youre at line 3, @Walman6million

Ryans, Ryans,

Does not care for junkyard Bert

Ryans, Ryans,

Prefers his players in a skirt

Ryans, Ryans,

Posts all day in his fishy shed

Ryans, Ryans,

While Bert lives rent free in his head

@Jonas Mahonas your turn

Edited by Walman6million

number9 number9

more then just a Beatles song

number9 number9 

thinks about Bertuzzi wrong

number9’s a little much

and really slurps up Ty Ty’s brand

but if you’re looking for someone really clutch

I give you Mr Bjorkstrand

But i think there’s something extra there

with number9’s love affair

while we all tell him ‘get a grip’

he’s dreaming of more than ‘just the tip’

15 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

number9 number9

more then just a Beatles song

number9 number9 

thinks about Bertuzzi wrong

number9’s a little much

and really slurps up Ty Ty’s brand

but if you’re looking for someone really clutch

I give you Mr Bjorkstrand

But i think there’s something extra there

with number9’s love affair

while we all tell him ‘get a grip’

he’s dreaming of more than ‘just the tip’

Not sure why you mentioned him, but hoping my Krakies can scoop up Bert. Seattle would approve of our rainbow relationship.

2 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Ryans, Ryans,

Does not care for junkyard Bert

Ryans, Ryans,

Prefers his players in a skirt

Ryans, Ryans,

Posts all day in his fishy shed

Ryans, Ryans,

While Bert lives rent free in his head

@Jonas Mahonas your turn

Well done, Shel!

To Tuzz or not to Tuzz?  That is the question.  Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the broken bones of outrageous shot blocking, or to take up resistance against a sea of vaxers, and by opposing, miss games.  To be injured, to play, No more.

On 5/1/2023 at 12:55 PM, The 91 of Ryans said:

He stood in front of the net and got hit by the puck three times lol. 

His offense is/was overrated and he was a liability managing the puck. Same thing here in Detroit. Blind ******* passes all the live long day.

It's gonna be a rollercoaster of  love/hate for Bert in Toronto...Wouldn't surprise me if he makes a few gaffes in critical  games.

I think Bert has two problems. He's not as good as he thinks he is, and the Red Wings are better than he thought they'd be. Sucks for him because he'd be perfect to play the role David Perron is currently occupying for the Wings.

28 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I think Bert has two problems. He's not as good as he thinks he is, and the Red Wings are better than he thought they'd be. Sucks for him because he'd be perfect to play the role David Perron is currently occupying for the Wings.

Dumb = leaving the yzerman wings
Lucky = going to the elite bruins
Insane = signing with the Leafs

I suspect he probs grew up as a leafs fan, so he saw his opportunity to take a discount to go to his team and play with Tavares/Matthews/Marner/Nylander. Now it has backfired immensely.

It will be interesting to see what Bertuzzi does after this season. Leafs will certainly move on, and he will re-enter the UFA market, but this time needing to reprove himself.

If he can be had for say $4 million AAV or less, I would certainly welcome him back. But that may not be prudent for us at this point. I can see him signing in Florida or something for say $3 million to rebuild his name.

It's almost worse than Zadina. He could have maybe got a 7x7 after the Bruins run with a team like the Cats, but flushed it all to be a leafs lmao. Tronna is such cancer.

Edited by Troy McClure

8 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

Dumb = leaving the yzerman wings
Lucky = going to the elite bruins
Insane = signing with the Leafs

I suspect he probs grew up as a leafs fan, so he saw his opportunity to take a discount to go to his team and play with Tavares/Matthews/Marner/Nylander. Now it has backfired immensely.

It will be interesting to see what Bertuzzi does after this season. Leafs will certainly move on, and he will re-enter the UFA market, but this time needing to reprove himself.

If he can be had for say $4 million AAV or less, I would certainly welcome him back. But that may not be prudent for us at this point. I can see him signing in Florida or something for say $3 million to rebuild his name.

It's almost worse than Zadina. He could have maybe got a 7x7 after the Bruins run with a team like the Cats, but flushed it all to be a leafs lmao. Tronna is such cancer.

What HE does? LOL

You mean what other NHL GMs decide to do? Grease-stain Boi will take what he can get if he's smart (he's not). 

5 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

What HE does? LOL

You mean what other NHL GMs decide to do? Grease-stain Boi will take what he can get if he's smart (he's not). 

Yes I am sure he will have to beg for league min contract in Arizona this offseason. Right.