• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

11/21 We Meet Again GDT - Bruins @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Just now, Dabura said:

Whatcha thankful for on this Thanksgiving Eve?

Whatcha eatin' and drinkin' tomorrow?

Got any wacky plans?

I had my thanksgiving back in October cuz Canadians R right! :lol:

But to all me American brethren and sisteren, have a great holiday!!

Could this be a rare victory over the Bees? 

HYPE

9 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Whatcha thankful for on this Thanksgiving Eve?

Whatcha eatin' and drinkin' tomorrow?

Got any wacky plans?

Thankful for the usual (health, and family), but I'm really looking forward to an 'OG' Original 6 match up tonight! Too bad Bergeron, and Chara won't be playing tonight (would be a sweeter victory).

Mother, and Father inlaw coming in for the weekend (decent folk so no problems there)...Turkey Day tomorrow at my parents with my siblings, and their families...All in all nuthin too crazy (turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and this gross $hit pic below...)24-Hour-Fruit-Salad-Culinary-Hill-1.jpg

Beer. scotch, and/or bourbon of course :crazy:

16 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

I had my thanksgiving back in October cuz Canadians R right! :lol:

But to all me American brethren and sisteren, have a great holiday!!

Could this be a rare victory over the Bees? 

HYPE

Since we've been good neighboUrs for sooo many years...I feel it's necessary that we celebrate both Thanksgivings in both countries...Make it happen Trump & Trudeau!

HYPE!

Up next: Boston Bruins [DetroitRedWings.com]

Four Bruins defensemen are on injured reserve - Brandon Carlo (upper body), Urho Vaakanainen (concussion), Charlie McAvoy (concussion) and Kevan Miller (hand) - plus Zdeno Chara (left knee) and John Moore (lower body) will not play against the Wings.

Chara is out for at least a month after he injured his left MCL in the first period of a 6-3 loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Nov.14.

Moore flew back to Boston to have his lower-body injury examined, something that flared up during the Bruins' current road trip.

There is some good news for Boston's back end as it appears Miller will make his return to the lineup against the Wings on Wednesday, though it's officially a game-time decision.

McAvoy and Vaakanainen are expected to begin to practice with the team in Detroit on Tuesday but neither will play against the Red Wings.

It should be an interesting game on Thanksgiving Eve at Little Caesars Arena as the Red Wings will try and cash in against the Bruins' thin blue line and turn the tables against their Original Six rival, who recently has had the Wings' number.

The Bruins have one of the best lines in the NHL with center Patrice Bergeron (9-17-26), right wing David Pastrnak (17-8-25) and left wing pest Brad Marchand (6-15-21). However, Detroit has caught a break because Bergeron will not play against the Wings. On Nov. 16 in Dallas, Bergeron was belted into the boards by the Stars' Radek Faksa and suffered an upper-body injury. He flew back to Boston with Moore to have the injury evaluated by the Bruins' medical staff. Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy told reporters on Monday that Bergeron would not fly to Detroit for Wednesday's game even if the injury is not serious.

Bergeron out at least four weeks for Bruins [NHL.com]

Patrice Bergeron has a rib and sternoclavicular injury and the Boston Bruins center will be re-evaluated in four weeks.

The 33-year-old was injured in a 1-0 overtime loss at the Dallas Stars on Nov. 16. He was checked along the boards by Stars forward Radek Faksa in the second period and left the game but returned.

Gotta win this one, boys. Win it for the late Dan Maloney.

This year I'm not traveling home for Thanksgiving and celebrating with a group of friends instead.

Can't wait to pull my "grab a wad of pumpkin pie filing, reach into the back of my pants, pull it out, pretend like it's poop, and then eat it" prank on a new group of unsuspecting victims.

I live for this