Rate this topic

Image_uploaded_from_iOS__1_.0.jpg

zWOc-YmNQWJgMIHj.jpg

0dca5e111b252c64587707356ddf6d6b.jpg

patrick-bateman-american-psycho-christia

christoffer-ehn-2019-34.jpg

20160708_1103490.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHxUo9zIGapBtKHSMOGTR

I live in the Little Caesars Arena Buillding on Woodward Ave on the ground floor. My name is Christopher Ehn. I’m 23 years old. I believe in blending in, and not being noticed by my coaches or fans, and sometimes I do some push-ups. In the morning if my face is a little puffy, I'll splash water on it and do more push-ups. I can do seven now. After I dry off the water, I use a hand sanitizer from Walmart. In the shower, I use an old bar of soap. With a loofah. And on the face, that same bar of soap. Then I apply an Elmers glue facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you more noticeable to your coach. Then I stare blankly at a wall until my none-NPC teammates arrive to pick me up for practice. There is an idea of a Christopher Ehn. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

I have enough of this... aside the players playing poorly.... you have to actually think that they have at least some pride. they don't play that bad i mean tonight nontheless.... but, when you never score and you get scored at least 5times on per game.... it is the same pattern over and over again.... sure we can blame the players but when will the coaching staff take the blame....

Blashill has never been able to do s*** since he's been here.... and now that all the veterans are gone... #55 being the last one.... he has no leadership on which to build on as Larkin still is no C....

I've said it earlier this year.... but again we lead the league in ijuries.... this proves it all... we have a terrible coaching staff and prep team.... so fire them all and get some new ppl :D

9 hours ago, kjw25 said:

After we lose this game and have lost 11 in a row, Will Blashill finally be fired?

Whats the record most losses in a row?

Looking at the schedule for december it looks like we might break some...