• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

redw1ngs

Top U27 Players in the Organization

Rate this topic

5 Centers: Dylan Larkin, Joe Veleno, Michael Rasmussen, Theodor Niederbach, Chase Pearson

5 Left-Wingers: Jakub Vrana, Lucas Raymond, Tyler Bertuzzi, Robert Mastrosimone, Elmer Soderblom

5 Right-Wingers: Filip Zadina, Jonatan Berggren, Robby Fabbri, Adam Erne, Givani Smith

4 Left-Defensemen: Dennis Cholowski, Albert Johansson, William Wallinder, Eemil Viro, Jared McIsaac

4 Right-Defensemen: Moritz Seider, Filip Hronek, Gustav Lindstrom, Antti Tuomisto

3 Goalkeepers: Keith Petruzzelli, Carter Gylander, Jan Bednar

Any major omissions?

What position are we weakest/strongest?

59 minutes ago, redw1ngs said:

5 Centers: Dylan Larkin, Joe Veleno, Michael Rasmussen, Theodor Niederbach, Chase Pearson

5 Left-Wingers: Jakub Vrana, Lucas Raymond, Tyler Bertuzzi, Robert Mastrosimone, Elmer Soderblom

5 Right-Wingers: Filip Zadina, Jonatan Berggren, Robby Fabbri, Adam Erne, Givani Smith

4 Left-Defensemen: Dennis Cholowski, Albert Johansson, William Wallinder, Eemil Viro, Jared McIsaac

4 Right-Defensemen: Moritz Seider, Filip Hronek, Gustav Lindstrom, Antti Tuomisto

3 Goalkeepers: Keith Petruzzelli, Carter Gylander, Jan Bednar

Any major omissions?

What position are we weakest/strongest?

LOL.  Is Patrick Roy's son not available anymore?  

Edited by GMRwings1983

Goaltending is obvious our biggest weakness, but also the easiest problem to solve in UFA. Cossa fixes that problem.

Center depth is next in line, followed by LHD. We have a couple more drafts to address those needs and the pieces are all there. 

From there, there is no issue that cannot be solved via UFA or trade once the team is competitive again. 

Edited by marcaractac

Vrana -- Larkin -- Raymond
Bertuzzi -- ??? -- Zadina
Fabbri -- Veleno -- Berggren
Erne -- Rasmussen -- Niederbach

??? -- Seider
??? -- Hronek
Johansson -- Tuomisto

UFA/Trade goalie
UFA/Trade goalie

So, three holes: 2C, 1LD, 2LD.

It's entirely possible Veleno or Rasmussen becomes a legit 2C, but for the time being I'm going to assume they ultimately settle in as bottom-six centermen or complementary wingers.

If Hronek or Seider can play the left side, we may already have a future top pairing in Hronek/Seider -- Seider/Hronek. Just some food for thought.

We can address one of our key holes with our first pick in the upcoming draft. Then we can address one of the remaining two holes with our first pick in next year's draft.

The UFA and trade markets are always an option.

I'm fine with getting our goalie(s) via free agency and/or trade. Bernier and Greiss have performed well behind an AHL-caliber Wings team and each of them is arguably good enough to win a Cup as a 1G. Guys like Bernier and Greiss will always be available.

20 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Vrana -- Larkin -- Raymond
Bertuzzi -- ??? -- Zadina
Fabbri -- Veleno -- Berggren
Erne -- Rasmussen -- Niederbach

??? -- Seider
??? -- Hronek
Johansson -- Tuomisto

UFA/Trade goalie
UFA/Trade goalie

So, three holes: 2C, 1LD, 2LD.

It's entirely possible Veleno or Rasmussen becomes a legit 2C, but for the time being I'm going to assume they ultimately settle in as bottom-six centermen or complementary wingers.

If Hronek or Seider can play the left side, we may already have a future top pairing in Hronek/Seider -- Seider/Hronek. Just some food for thought.

We can address one of our key holes with our first pick in the upcoming draft. Then we can address one of the remaining two holes with our first pick in next year's draft.

The UFA and trade markets are always an option.

I'm fine with getting our goalie(s) via free agency and/or trade. Bernier and Greiss have performed well behind an AHL-caliber Wings team and each of them is arguably good enough to win a Cup as a 1G. Guys like Bernier and Greiss will always be available.

I would throw Viro into that mix on the LHD side. IMO he's honestly our best D prospect outside of Seider and Johansson. McIsaac and possibly Wallinder should be in there too. I'm really not as high on Tuomisto as many folks are. I'd list Viro, Wallinder, and McIsaac ahead of him.

At forward you're missing Smith and Pearson. Both look like NHLers to me.

Petruzelli should be considered at goalie. His time is approaching.

We need superstars at any position. That's the hole. Maybe less so D cause of Seider.

10 hours ago, Gniwder said:

I would throw Viro into that mix on the LHD side. IMO he's honestly our best D prospect outside of Seider and Johansson. McIsaac and possibly Wallinder should be in there too. I'm really not as high on Tuomisto as many folks are. I'd list Viro, Wallinder, and McIsaac ahead of him.

At forward you're missing Smith and Pearson. Both look like NHLers to me.

Petruzelli should be considered at goalie. His time is approaching.

We need superstars at any position. That's the hole. Maybe less so D cause of Seider.

Sup yo. How's life?

I know of Viro, but I'm not super familiar with him (yet), so I'll take your word for it. McIsaac seems to be ludicrously injury-prone, which concerns me. Wallinder seems like a good player, but I need to see more of him before I feel comfortable slotting him anywhere. Basically, the point I'm making with the two ???s on the left side is we have a lot of unknowns and no one I want to hang my hat on at the moment.

Tuomisto is in my lineup because, beyond Seider, he's the only RHD prospect in our pipeline with pedigree and some HYPE!

I omitted Cholowski, Lindstrom, and Smith mainly because it's possible one of them gets claimed in the expansion draft but also because I feel like they're all trending towards expendable. Had Erne not performed the way he did this year, he definitely wouldn't be in my lineup. We'll see what he does next year. Probably nothing close to what he did this year.

I omitted Pearson only because I like the idea of a strong 1-2-3-4 in Larkin-???-Veleno-Rasmussen.

I'm hoping Pettruzzelli or Larsson becomes something at the NHL level, and I think it's entirely possible it happens. I only omitted them to make the point that I'm genuinely not concerned about our lack of a truly HYPE!-worthy goalie.

As for superstar talent...my position on this has very slowly been shifting over the past several years. Do we lack superstar talent? Absolutely. Would we love to add superstar talent? Absolutely. Do we unequivocally NEED superstar talent? That's the big question. Several years ago, I would've said yes. Hell, this time last year I would've said yes. But right now? Right now I'm at the point where I think the need for superstar talent whether we're talking the Wings' supposed need or any other team's supposed need – is kind of overstated.

I talked about this in another thread, but I love what the Habs are doing. I also loved what the Knights did (and what they nearly pulled off) in their inaugural season. I also love what the Blues did in their Cup run. I also love that this season's Isles and Hurricanes are as good as they are without any players that fit the conventional "superstar" profile.

I look at these teams. And I look at our s*** lotto luck. And I look at Seider. And I'm thinking I'm ready to embrace the idea of a perpetual underdog Wings team, one that's scraped and clawed its way back to relevance and earned a collective PhD in f***ing "better" teams' s*** up. The league wants Parity, so why not give them what they want?

RW looks very iffy... a couple of 2nd/3rd line tweeners (Fabri and Zadina) one with injury history and two 3rd/4th line tweeners (Smith and Erne).  By tweener I mean they play up the lineup on a poor team... see Red Wings.

Breggren could be anything at point... it's too early.

22 hours ago, mackel said:

RW looks very iffy... a couple of 2nd/3rd line tweeners (Fabri and Zadina) one with injury history and two 3rd/4th line tweeners (Smith and Erne).  By tweener I mean they play up the lineup on a poor team... see Red Wings.

Breggren could be anything at point... it's too early.

I say worry about D and C in the draft. Take care of any holes on wing ( if any when the time comes) through UFA/trades. Much cheaper to get wingers than it is to get dmen and centers.

On 6/5/2021 at 3:50 PM, mackel said:

Raymond.

28 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Raymond.

He was just trying to troll on Zadina. No bites this time.

On 6/5/2021 at 4:22 PM, ely s said:

I think Berggren has a chance right away. I´ve seen quite a few games of him and he plays the right way. Offensive dynamo, a lot to like about him.

I'm getting Nyquist vibes from him. Solid turnout for a 2nd round pick, but not too exciting.

? - ? - ?

Raymond-Larkin-Vrana

Bertuzzi-Veleno-Zadina

Berggren-Rasmussen-Fabbri

Seider-?

Hronek-?

Lindstrom-Cholowski

?

That top line is our weak spot.  We do not have a superstar on this team to start a top line.  And we keep getting jammed in the draft, preventing us from getting one.  Yzerman should take the best left handed defenseman available this draft with the first pick and shore up that 2B D spot.  Then look for a goalie with the 2nd pick.  He can address 2 holes that way.  In UFA, he should throw the book at Dougie Hamilton.  Adding Hamilton would put us in the playoffs next year, imo.  If Yzeeman can get those 3 moves made, we are a lot closer to being competitive.

16 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

? - ? - ?

Raymond-Larkin-Vrana

Bertuzzi-Veleno-Zadina

Berggren-Rasmussen-Fabbri

Seider-?

Hronek-?

Lindstrom-Cholowski

?

That top line is our weak spot.  We do not have a superstar on this team to start a top line.  And we keep getting jammed in the draft, preventing us from getting one.  Yzerman should take the best left handed defenseman available this draft with the first pick and shore up that 2B D spot.  Then look for a goalie with the 2nd pick.  He can address 2 holes that way.  In UFA, he should throw the book at Dougie Hamilton.  Adding Hamilton would put us in the playoffs next year, imo.  If Yzeeman can get those 3 moves made, we are a lot closer to being competitive.

I think Zadina's more of a 4th line winger. Other than that, great post!

по обычаю гребенном травести

https://forlorn.ru/post-19285556/
https://gxbhyl.net/index.php?s=/Extend/guestbook/p/408.html/
https://olymp.innopolis.ru/reviews/?PAGEN_1=29&PAGEN_3=5&PAGEN_4=12&PAGEN_2=3/
https://ofdm.paraflipar.es/printthread.php?tid=9/

Mmquh7oQ

1 hour ago, Gniwder said:

Remember when u agreed to fight me in the parking lot of the dundee cabelas and then didnt show up?

U got me good bro. 

Youve also been challenged to fight on here?!!!  I gave a guy my address 15 years ago on here and offered a school yard to meet up at.  I was nervous as f***, but he no showed.

7 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Youve also been challenged to fight on here?!!!  I gave a guy my address 15 years ago on here and offered a school yard to meet up at.  I was nervous as f***, but he no showed.

A little less convenient, i was driving 2000+ miles cross country, stopped at cabelas in michigan to shop for my stuff i needed, and this puss puss still never showed despite talking made s***.