• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Walman6million

Provorov now this?

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Absolutely.  We need to start exposing the younger children and toddlers to this a lot sooner.  Acceptance is key.  

Going to a Seattle Thunderbirds game today. We in the playoffs, and we have the only openly rainbow player in the NHL (drafted) Luke Prokop. Massive 6'6" defensive Dman taken in the 3rd by the Preds.

We also have Kevin Korchinski (drafted right before Kasper by CHI) who's a hella good OFD.

Reid Schaefer (32 overall by EDM in Kaspers draft) big PWF.

Brad Lambert (30 overall by WPG in Kaspers draft) creative C.

Nolan Allan (32 overall by CHI in Eddoggs draft) Dman.

Dylan Guenther (9th overall in Eddoggs draft by ARI) dynamic winger.

A bucha these guys also got NHL, AHL, and ECHL time this year too before being sent back down. Seattle is basically the powerhouse of the WHL, and I expect a cup. But my favorite thing about this team is - not only did they wear the pride jerseys - they also all taped their sticks up with rainbow colors to support their teammate. Going above and beyond. And that's why they are going to win a CHL championship. Because they put their teammates above one vague line from the bible written 300 million years ago. And I'm going to laugh when all the chuds have to watch the g-ayest team in the CHL kick everyones azzes.

7 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Because they put their teammates above one vague line from the bible written 300 million years ago.

The belief isn't based on one line from the Bible. There are several straightforward verses regarding it in texts among all of the Abrahamic Religions, not just the Christian Bible.

And it's not even an exclusively religious viewpoint. It's a divisive and disagreeable debate among even Evolutionary Biologists, most of whom are Atheists, or at the very least, Deists.

Sexual practices that significantly reduce the frequency of heterosexual intercourse also significantly decrease the chances of successful reproduction, and for this reason, they would appear to be maladaptive in an evolutionary context following a simple Darwinian model (competition amongst individuals) of natural selection—on the assumption that homosexuality would reduce this frequency.

Everyone likes to single out and hate on religious people who are not supportive, while conveniently ignoring science.

14 hours ago, Axl Foley said:

The belief isn't based on one line from the Bible. There are several straightforward verses regarding it in texts among all of the Abrahamic Religions, not just the Christian Bible.

And it's not even an exclusively religious viewpoint. It's a divisive and disagreeable debate among even Evolutionary Biologists, most of whom are Atheists, or at the very least, Deists.

Sexual practices that significantly reduce the frequency of heterosexual intercourse also significantly decrease the chances of successful reproduction, and for this reason, they would appear to be maladaptive in an evolutionary context following a simple Darwinian model (competition amongst individuals) of natural selection—on the assumption that homosexuality would reduce this frequency.

Everyone likes to single out and hate on religious people who are not supportive, while conveniently ignoring science.

You need to be more accepting.

19 hours ago, Axl Foley said:

Are we talking about the original bible that was written in Aramaic? Then transcribed into Latin, and where the Catholic church decided to alter passages to their own liking and also throw out entire books of it? Or are we talking about Luther's bible, which he transcribed from that mess into German (badly)? Or the modern King James bible which is transcribed from Luther's and is basically a transcription of a transcription of a transcription. Mind us much of these languages don't even share the same alphabet - but I bet they got it right.

And who better than ppl from 2000 years ago to tell us how to behave today. Yo the guys who believed the earth was flat, grew to 5ft tall, and died at 30, really had it figured out. Lets listen to their ancient wise s*** about not wearing mixed fabrics and sucking dick.

But from the atheist angle - god literally delivered us a grade A form of population control with the gays and u chuds can't help but to be hostile to anything that's different than you. When the earth doesn't overheat and kill ur family, thank a rainbow man. 

On 4/1/2023 at 11:23 PM, Axl Foley said:

Capitalism is reducing the number of kids, not gays. 

8 hours ago, marcaractac said:

Capitalism is reducing the number of kids, not gays. 

Right. Its not economically feasible to have a family anymore. When housing takes 50% of your income and then you have 50 years of student loan payments from jacked up tuitions. 

16 hours ago, Walman6million said:

Right. Its not economically feasible to have a family anymore. When housing takes 50% of your income and then you have 50 years of student loan payments from jacked up tuitions. 

And households needing dual incomes to make ends meet. Pumping out kids was easy back in the day with a single household income, eliminating any need for daycare. 

We are literally being held up on having children of our own because of 2-3 year waitlists for daycare. It's a crisis in this area that has to be solved. 

NHL bans rainbow pride tape

WTF? How can the league dictate what colors of tape players choose use on their own sticks during warmup? This isnt even about being forced to wear a matching jersey anymore. This is straight up homophobia full stop. 

"Hockey is for everyone" what a joke. Hockey is for everyone, unless youre a fuqqing faq, or choose to support them.

This league is a disgrace. If they can chase out the rainbows, they can chase out any group they want, including me or you. 

16 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

NHL bans rainbow pride tape

WTF? How can the league dictate what colors of tape players choose use on their own sticks during warmup? This isnt even about being forced to wear a matching jersey anymore. This is straight up homophobia full stop. 

"Hockey is for everyone" what a joke. Hockey is for everyone, unless youre a fuqqing faq, or choose to support them.

This league is a disgrace. If they can chase out the rainbows, they can chase out any group they want, including me or you. 

I hate that I have to agree with you this one.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/transgender-activists-got-nhls-pride-jerseys-canceled

"Journalists and transgender activists (but I repeat myself) overplayed their hands when they tried to shame NHL players into wearing Pride jerseys. Now, no one in the league will be wearing them anymore...those journalists and activists ruined the celebrations for everyone...all because activists couldn’t stop frothing at the mouth over a few players not wanting to conform to their political ideology. Their pathetic tantrums did nothing but force the entire league to jettison Pride jerseys, as well as display the hate and intolerance that is at the core of transgender activism...Sports fans should be able to enjoy games, and players should be able to play games, without journalists and activists ranting to them about how “inclusion” means excluding and shaming anyone who doesn’t go along with their activist demands."

6 hours ago, Axl Foley said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/transgender-activists-got-nhls-pride-jerseys-canceled

"Journalists and transgender activists (but I repeat myself) overplayed their hands when they tried to shame NHL players into wearing Pride jerseys. Now, no one in the league will be wearing them anymore...those journalists and activists ruined the celebrations for everyone...all because activists couldn’t stop frothing at the mouth over a few players not wanting to conform to their political ideology. Their pathetic tantrums did nothing but force the entire league to jettison Pride jerseys, as well as display the hate and intolerance that is at the core of transgender activism...Sports fans should be able to enjoy games, and players should be able to play games, without journalists and activists ranting to them about how “inclusion” means excluding and shaming anyone who doesn’t go along with their activist demands."

Yes yes. The people who expect solidarity in regards to love and tolerance. It's their fault. With their pathetic tantrums. They ruined a good thing. Historically, everything was going great for minority groups and communities until these MFers ruined it. 

3 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Yes yes. The people who expect solidarity in regards to love and tolerance. It's their fault. With their pathetic tantrums. They ruined a good thing. Historically, everything was going great for minority groups and communities until these MFers ruined it. 

Respect needs to go both ways. You can't ask for tolerance of rainbows, then flip out on Provorov for being Orthodox Christian. If everyone just accepted Reimer and Provorov and Stall are never going to be pride guys because of their faith, and we all moved on, we wouldnt really have an issue. But instead we have virtue signaling woke freakouts by the media and fans, and now we cant have anything.

The latest rule is concerning. The league is obviously distancing itself entirely from any type of rainbow support. That wouldnt be happening if everyone could play nice and respect each other. And i dont see the christfaqs flipping out...

52 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Respect needs to go both ways. You can't ask for tolerance of rainbows, then flip out on Provorov for being Orthodox Christian. If everyone just accepted Reimer and Provorov and Stall are never going to be pride guys because of their faith, and we all moved on, we wouldnt really have an issue. But instead we have virtue signaling woke freakouts by the media and fans, and now we cant have anything.

The latest rule is concerning. The league is obviously distancing itself entirely from any type of rainbow support. That wouldnt be happening if everyone could play nice and respect each other. And i dont see the christfaqs flipping out...

Or, you know, the league could just grow a set, stick with the plan, and take their licks. 

Agreed with the bold part though to a degree. I believe respect is a two-way street. BUT it's never exactly been a fair fight and expecting people who champion the oppressed to play by the same rules as the oppressors isn't really going to work. 

I'm stronger than you and you can't have the ball. You bulk up and we're now equals and I expect us to share. 

I guess I'm seeing way more mud-slinging towards "virtue signaling woke freekouts" on here than I am towards a) anti-LGBTQ bigots and b) a cowardly, limp-dicked Board of Governors. 

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Or, you know, the league could just grow a set, stick with the plan, and take their licks. 

Agreed with the bold part though to a degree. I believe respect is a two-way street. BUT it's never exactly been a fair fight and expecting people who champion the oppressed to play by the same rules as the oppressors isn't really going to work. 

I'm stronger than you and you can't have the ball. You bulk up and we're now equals and I expect us to share. 

I guess I'm seeing way more mud-slinging towards "virtue signaling woke freekouts" on here than I am towards a) anti-LGBTQ bigots and b) a cowardly, limp-dicked Board of Governors. 

IMHO youre talking about a Malcom X approach, when whats needed is an MLK/Mandela approach.

If youre looking for vengance on bigots by forcing them to do what you want, because it wasnt a "fair fight" in the past, youre only going to create more enemies. 

The past is the past. We cant change it no matter how much we look back on it with a modern lens and find flaws. If the rainbows want the respect of everyone, it starts with giving it to others. Witch hunting guys like provorov does more damage to their cause than good IMO. And your seeing the results of those actions now with these new league rules.

Reimer seems to have no problem with the LGBT other than he wont explicity pledge support. And im sure he expects the same tolerance in return. He doesnt need you to personlly pledge support for christ our savior. He just wants you to respect his right to do so.

1 hour ago, bIueadams said:

IMHO youre talking about a Malcom X approach, when whats needed is an MLK/Mandela approach.

If youre looking for vengance on bigots by forcing them to do what you want, because it wasnt a "fair fight" in the past, youre only going to create more enemies. 

The past is the past. We cant change it no matter how much we look back on it with a modern lens and find flaws. If the rainbows want the respect of everyone, it starts with giving it to others. Witch hunting guys like provorov does more damage to their cause than good IMO. And your seeing the results of those actions now with these new league rules.

Reimer seems to have no problem with the LGBT other than he wont explicity pledge support. And im sure he expects the same tolerance in return. He doesnt need you to personlly pledge support for christ our savior. He just wants you to respect his right to do so.

This is entirely misleading. G*y people don't give a damn about being "respected" by Christian weirdos, nor do they want vengeance. They care about equal treatment. If straight people can adopt children, LGBTQ people should be able to as well. If straight people can get married, or have employer sponsored health care, or just attend a hockey game without being harassed, LGBTQ people should be able to as well. The reason why we have pride nights, and pride parades, and LGBTQ activism in general is because Christian weirdos have always been unwilling to let any of that happen without a fight. They simply refuse to treat fellow citizens like...citizens. You seem to be suggesting that if LGBTQ people ask extra nicely the Christians might give them what they want, and that's false. The Christian freaks will never treat LGBTQ people fairly because they don't think LGBTQ people should exist. LGBTQ people will get what they want (fair treatment) when Christian weirdos can't do anything to stop it.

I'm loathe to engage in this conversation with you because it's clear you don't really give a sh*t and that anything you say on the matter is just meant to A) be irritating, and B) be belligerent but it's entirely misleading (presumably on purpose) to suggest that the goal of LGBTQ activists is to earn the "respect" of Reimer, Staal, Provorov, Trump, De Santis, or any other bigot. And by the way, Reimer isn't doing this because he just wants to be left alone as a Christian. He's doing it because he's a bigot. Nobody is threatening his faith in any way. He's doing this because his religion says being g*y is evil and he picks and chooses which parts of his religion to live by. The Christian religion also has a very long, well documented, history of passivism but for some reason Reimer doesn't seem to have a problem with military appreciation nights. Why? Because A) he like soldiers more than he liked que*r people, and B) because he's a hypocrite. F*ck that guy.

Edit: Reimer is such an obvious fraud.

Reimer: " I strongly believe that every person has value and worth, and the LGBTQIA+ community, like all others, should be welcomed in all aspects of the game of hockey" (real quote from him).

The NHL: You know how you could help them feel welcome at hockey games? If you participate in your team's Pride Night?

Reimer: Whoa whoa whoa, hold your horses guys. I didn't say I WOULD HELP make them feel welcome. I would never. But they totally have value and worth. Just...ya know...not if I have to have anything to do with it.

Edited by kipwinger

6 hours ago, kipwinger said:

This is entirely misleading. G*y people don't give a damn about being "respected" by Christian weirdos, nor do they want vengeance. They care about equal treatment. If straight people can adopt children, LGBTQ people should be able to as well. If straight people can get married, or have employer sponsored health care, or just attend a hockey game without being harassed, LGBTQ people should be able to as well. The reason why we have pride nights, and pride parades, and LGBTQ activism in general is because Christian weirdos have always been unwilling to let any of that happen without a fight. They simply refuse to treat fellow citizens like...citizens. You seem to be suggesting that if LGBTQ people ask extra nicely the Christians might give them what they want, and that's false. The Christian freaks will never treat LGBTQ people fairly because they don't think LGBTQ people should exist. LGBTQ people will get what they want (fair treatment) when Christian weirdos can't do anything to stop it.

Excellent. You've already purposefully or accidentally misinterpreted my point from post one. This will go well.

I haven't at all suggested rainbows WANT the respect of Christians. I doubt they care. I'm suggesting that if you want "equal treatment" you also better give it. The proper response to someone not sharing your views isn't "HES A BADMAN BIGOT" it's: "he's entitled to live his own beliefs and way of life". Respect. Which is precisely why I support rainbow rights. I don't understand their lifestyle or share it in in anyway, but I more or less do not care how someone else lives their life. Therefore, I support their efforts to be tolerated and not marginalized. To each their own.

What alarms me is when these same people seeking acceptance deny it to others, like Reimer or Provorov. Both men have been dragged over the coals for their standing by their faith. If LGBT folks deserve acceptance of the league, then so do Christians, Muslims, Blacks, Germans, Purple People, and so on.

Allowing one group to be open for attack, opens every group to be open to attack.

7 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I'm loathe to engage in this conversation with you because it's clear you don't really give a sh*t and that anything you say on the matter is just meant to A) be irritating, and B) be belligerent but it's entirely misleading (presumably on purpose) to suggest that the goal of LGBTQ activists is to earn the "respect" of Reimer, Staal, Provorov, Trump, De Santis, or any other bigot. And by the way, Reimer isn't doing this because he just wants to be left alone as a Christian. He's doing it because he's a bigot. Nobody is threatening his faith in any way. He's doing this because his religion says being g*y is evil and he picks and chooses which parts of his religion to live by. The Christian religion also has a very long, well documented, history of passivism but for some reason Reimer doesn't seem to have a problem with military appreciation nights. Why? Because A) he like soldiers more than he liked que*r people, and B) because he's a hypocrite. F*ck that guy.

Again - I'm not suggesting the rainbows or anyone supporting their cause seeks to earn the respect of Reimer, Stall, Provorov, or any "Christian weirdos". I'm suggesting if you respect others lifestyles the same way you wish your own to be respected you will earn the respect of the bystanders, me, the general public. Optics.

You're absolutely right that I do not care about LGBTQ movement on any real level. I also have no stake or care in the Christian church on any real level. What I do care for is folks being able to live however they see fit. I don't want rainbows dragged for choosing to play hockey, just like I don't want Christians dragged for playing hockey. If I had it my way the rainbows and their supporters could all tape their sticks up multi colored and the "christian weirdos" of the world can choose not to. And we all live and let live.

But you, and many unhinged atheists, can't seem to fathom that Christians still exist in 2023. And you honestly make the rest of us atheists look like cringe fuqqing r-slurs. You don't care about having the respect of "christian weirdos?" GREAT let them do their hokey pokey fake BS. It ain't hurting you. Just like that rainbow kid NSH drafted ain't hurting them.

7 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Reimer: " I strongly believe that every person has value and worth, and the LGBTQIA+ community, like all others, should be welcomed in all aspects of the game of hockey" (real quote from him).

The NHL: You know how you could help them feel welcome at hockey games? If you participate in your team's Pride Night?

Reimer: Whoa whoa whoa, hold your horses guys. I didn't say I WOULD HELP make them feel welcome. I would never. But they totally have value and worth. Just...ya know...not if I have to have anything to do with it.

This quote is a bad thing lmao? He's welcoming and accepting LGBT, without explicitly supporting, for obvious reasons. Does he also need to declare that he supports Islam when a Muslim player joins the team? Or can you respect others faiths/beliefs/lifestyle while having your own separate ones?

No one here is asking anyone to be Christian, they're asking players to publicly support the rainbow movement, and some have declined. Their faith bars them from it. Just like the Muslim faith would bar them as well. And I don't feel anyone should be dragged for their faith, just like they shouldn't be dragged for being rainbow.

If your desire is to debate the validity of the christian religion and the practices of its followers, I honestly dont care. Just like I don't care to discuss the validity of being rainbow, or muslim, or buddhist, or trans, or communist, or greek.

Moving on,

NHL rule 10.1 explicitly says players are allowed to use any colored tape they want. I wonder how the league will get around this. I'm fully on the side of not being forced to wear pride jerseys, but denying expression to individual players AND SOLEY on rainbow issues seems like a step way too far.

There should have never been any attention drawn to the players who opposed it in the first place. Doing so turned the entire event into a witch hunt and completely erased the intent of it. It also only further entrenched the opposition of those who agreed with players making them look like martyrs for their beliefs.You don't gain allies by attacking or shaming your opposers. You gain allies by showing them the respect and dignity you feel is lacking from them.

Edited by Axl Foley

18 minutes ago, Axl Foley said:

There should have never been any attention drawn to the players who opposed it in the first place. Doing so turned the entire event into a witch hunt and completely erased the intent of it. It also only further entrenched the opposition of those who agreed with players making them look like martyrs for their beliefs.You don't gain allies by attacking or shaming your opposers. You gain allies by showing them the respect and dignity you feel is lacking from them.

perhaps that was the intent all along?

10 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Excellent. You've already purposefully or accidentally misinterpreted my point from post one. This will go well.

I haven't at all suggested rainbows WANT the respect of Christians. I doubt they care. I'm suggesting that if you want "equal treatment" you also better give it. The proper response to someone not sharing your views isn't "HES A BADMAN BIGOT" it's: "he's entitled to live his own beliefs and way of life". Respect. Which is precisely why I support rainbow rights. I don't understand their lifestyle or share it in in anyway, but I more or less do not care how someone else lives their life. Therefore, I support their efforts to be tolerated and not marginalized. To each their own.

What alarms me is when these same people seeking acceptance deny it to others, like Reimer or Provorov. Both men have been dragged over the coals for their standing by their faith. If LGBT folks deserve acceptance of the league, then so do Christians, Muslims, Blacks, Germans, Purple People, and so on.

Allowing one group to be open for attack, opens every group to be open to attack.

Again - I'm not suggesting the rainbows or anyone supporting their cause seeks to earn the respect of Reimer, Stall, Provorov, or any "Christian weirdos". I'm suggesting if you respect others lifestyles the same way you wish your own to be respected you will earn the respect of the bystanders, me, the general public. Optics.

You're absolutely right that I do not care about LGBTQ movement on any real level. I also have no stake or care in the Christian church on any real level. What I do care for is folks being able to live however they see fit. I don't want rainbows dragged for choosing to play hockey, just like I don't want Christians dragged for playing hockey. If I had it my way the rainbows and their supporters could all tape their sticks up multi colored and the "christian weirdos" of the world can choose not to. And we all live and let live.

But you, and many unhinged atheists, can't seem to fathom that Christians still exist in 2023. And you honestly make the rest of us atheists look like cringe fuqqing r-slurs. You don't care about having the respect of "christian weirdos?" GREAT let them do their hokey pokey fake BS. It ain't hurting you. Just like that rainbow kid NSH drafted ain't hurting them.

This quote is a bad thing lmao? He's welcoming and accepting LGBT, without explicitly supporting, for obvious reasons. Does he also need to declare that he supports Islam when a Muslim player joins the team? Or can you respect others faiths/beliefs/lifestyle while having your own separate ones?

No one here is asking anyone to be Christian, they're asking players to publicly support the rainbow movement, and some have declined. Their faith bars them from it. Just like the Muslim faith would bar them as well. And I don't feel anyone should be dragged for their faith, just like they shouldn't be dragged for being rainbow.

If your desire is to debate the validity of the christian religion and the practices of its followers, I honestly dont care. Just like I don't care to discuss the validity of being rainbow, or muslim, or buddhist, or trans, or communist, or greek.

Moving on,

NHL rule 10.1 explicitly says players are allowed to use any colored tape they want. I wonder how the league will get around this. I'm fully on the side of not being forced to wear pride jerseys, but denying expression to individual players AND SOLEY on rainbow issues seems like a step way too far.

This is all beside the point, for two main reasons. Nobody is asking James Reimer or anyone to be homosexual. They're asking guys like him to be kind, not to sin. Remember that whole "hate the sin love the sinner" thing? If Christianity or any other religion says you shouldn't be g*y...then don't. But I don't recall any religion prohibiting people from wearing rainbow shirts. If he thinks they should be welcomed, then welcome them. Nobody thinks he now has to go suck d*ck because he wore a shirt. Also, as I've already said he's perfectly happy ignoring his religion when it suits him.

Secondly, in a democracy that respects individual liberties you don't have to play nice to get treated as an equal citizen. You literally don't have to do anything at all...supposedly. You're born with certain civil liberties which are inalienable (can't be given or taken away). Unfortunately for LGBTQ people that hasn't been the case. Every citizen is entitled to certain liberties whether they're good, bad, male, female, ***, straight, or anything else and you shouldn't have to go hat in hand to Christian weirdos to get equal treatment when those liberties are protected by the constitution.

Nobody is asking anyone not to be Christian. Christianity prohibits CHRISTIANS from sinning, not everyone else. So my suggestion to guys like Reimer and Provorov is...to...avoid...sinning. Two things that Christianity specifically doesn't preach, A) it's a Christian's job to force God's law on anyone else but themselves, B) wearing specific shirts is a sin to be avoided.

Edited by kipwinger

45 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

This is all beside the point, for two main reasons. Nobody is asking James Reimer or anyone to be homosexual. They're asking guys like him to be kind, not to sin. Remember that whole "hate the sin love the sinner" thing? If Christianity or any other religion says you shouldn't be g*y...then don't. But I don't recall any religion prohibiting people from wearing rainbow shirts. If he thinks they should be welcomed, then welcome them. Nobody thinks he now has to go suck d*ck because he wore a shirt. Also, as I've already said he's perfectly happy ignoring his religion when it suits him.

That's exactly what Reimer is doing...

48 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Secondly, in a democracy that respects individual liberties you don't have to play nice to get treated as an equal citizen. You literally don't have to do anything at all...supposedly. You're born with certain civil liberties which are inalienable (can't be given or taken away). Unfortunately for LGBTQ people that hasn't been the case. Every citizen is entitled to certain liberties whether they're good, bad, male, female, ***, straight, or anything else and you shouldn't have to go hat in hand to Christian weirdos to get equal treatment when those liberties are protected by the constitution.

By all means then drag them for being christian... But its bad optics. And look whats its getting them. More bans on pride stuff. Genius. 

51 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Nobody is asking anyone not to be Christian. Christianity prohibits CHRISTIANS from sinning, not everyone else. So my suggestion to guys like Reimer and Provorov is...to...avoid...sinning. Two things that Christianity specifically doesn't preach, A) it's a Christian's job to force God's law on anyone else but themselves, B) wearing specific shirts is a sin to be avoided.

Where are Provorov or Reimer forcing their beliefs on anyone else? 

Its not just a shirt. Its a pride shirt. Do you expect christians to wear shirts with satanic symbols on them... cause ya know, its just a shirt? Or shirts with hindu stuff on it, cause its just a shirt? Youre not that naive. 

If you wanna actually talk about the current issue at hand. Im pro letting players individually display pride support (like with tape). And I think it was a bad move by the league to block this.

4 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

That's exactly what Reimer is doing...

By all means then drag them for being christian... But its bad optics. And look whats its getting them. More bans on pride stuff. Genius. 

Where are Provorov or Reimer forcing their beliefs on anyone else? 

Its not just a shirt. Its a pride shirt. Do you expect christians to wear shirts with satanic symbols on them... cause ya know, its just a shirt? Or shirts with hindu stuff on it, cause its just a shirt? Youre not that naive. 

If you wanna actually talk about the current issue at hand. Im pro letting players individually display pride support (like with tape). And I think it was a bad move by the league to block this.

Sure, I've said about all I need to on how Christians find the visible light spectrum really scary and possibly sexually tempting.

I do have a question to help me understand your point, do you think that promotional nights should exist but that players should be able to opt out? Or should ALL promotional nights go away?

6 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Sure, I've said about all I need to on how Christians find the visible light spectrum really scary and possibly sexually tempting.

I do have a question to help me understand your point, do you think that promotional nights should exist but that players should be able to opt out? Or should ALL promotional nights go away?

Players should be able to opt out with reasonable accomodation. Religious faith being one of them. Finding the visible light spectrum scary being unreasonable.