• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

And we are off and running for Preseason

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

So far tonight I’m liking Sprong, Kostin, and Kasper

Tuned in late but Kasper had a bit of a thoughtless icing followed by a failed zone clearance which lead to the Caps 4th goal. Kids make mistakes and I don’t care but I’m not feeling what I’ve seen from him so far vs, say, Danielson. 

4 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Pretty sure. Edvinsson is a freaky beast for sure but Seider has it more between the ears and will always be better offensively. 

If Edvinsson was 22 with 2 years in the NHL and Seider was 20 on the cusp I think people would be seeing this differently. Edvinsson is going to be a beast. Best top 2 D in the league in 3 years.

59 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Pretty fuqing sure.

Eddog may very well be the next Kronwall. But Mo is the new Pronger.

Pronger > Kronwall

What if Edvinsson is closer to Hedman than he is Kronwall? 

1 hour ago, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

If Edvinsson was 22 with 2 years in the NHL and Seider was 20 on the cusp I think people would be seeing this differently. 

Seider won the Calder in his D+3 year. Edvinsson will be starting in the AHL in his 

1 hour ago, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

Uh. Yay? 

2 hours ago, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

If Edvinsson was 22 with 2 years in the NHL and Seider was 20 on the cusp I think people would be seeing this differently. Edvinsson is going to be a beast. Best top 2 D in the league in 3 years.

41 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Seider won the Calder in his D+3 year. Edvinsson will be starting in the AHL in his 

Uh. Yay? 

Not only did Seider win the calder in his D+3, he was a legit #1 NHL D.

Eddog isn't likely to even make the team in his D+3. And its questionable that hes even the #1 in GR this season with McIsaac, Johansson, and Rafferty on the team.

I like Edvinsson as much as anyone, and I expect him to be a top4 D for us one day, but he hasnt even knocked on the door of being a #1 yet. Seider kicked that door in day 1.

Edited by bIueadams

11 hours ago, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

prolly 2nd best.  Power + Dahlin is incredible.  Ednisson/Seider/Wallinder/ASP tho?  That's going to be something.

2 minutes ago, bIueadams said:

Hey the top pair seemed like McIsaac - Johansson last year. Now Rafferty is on the team..   ed has healthy comp for that spot. 

dont be an rslur.  Eddog is a beast.  the coaches are just lame if they dont play him. He's a giant with a huge reach that skates like a forward.

9 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Not only did Seider win the calder in his D+3, he was a legit #1 NHL D.

Eddog isn't likely to even make the team in his D+3. And its questionable that hes even the #1 in GR this season with McIsaac, Johansson, and Rafferty on the team.

I like Edvinsson as much as anyone, and I expect him to be a top4 D for us one day, but he hasnt even knocked on the door of being a #1 yet. Seider kicked that door in day 1.

Seider had less competition for a roster spot. That 2021-22 d corp was bad.

Edvinsson's competition is Seider, Walman, Petry, Gost, Holl, Chiarot and Maatta.

Seider's competition was DeKeyser, Leddy, Staal, Hronek, Lindstrom, and Oesterle.

Edited by Axl Foley

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Have to remember that McIsaac has to pass through waivers to be sent down this year for the first time. Could some other team take a chance on him? We will see.

Who honestly gives a phuk about McIssac at this point? 

13 hours ago, Axl Foley said:

Seider had less competition for a roster spot. That 2021-22 d corp was bad.

Edvinsson's competition is Seider, Walman, Petry, Gost, Holl, Chiarot and Maatta.

Seider's competition was DeKeyser, Leddy, Staal, Hronek, Lindstrom, and Oesterle.

Yep

2 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Here’s my bold prediction for this season. Edvinsson will have better defensive metrics and will out score Seider at even strength if they both play more than 50 games.

Yep