• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

And we are off and running for Preseason

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Nate Danielson. Not a bust. 

They’re giving him a look on the wing tonight. Like I think he could play in the top 9 THIS season easily. 

Danielson looking like a top 10 pick so far.  Kasper, not so much.

20 hours ago, Axl Foley said:

Seider had less competition for a roster spot. That 2021-22 d corp was bad.

Edvinsson's competition is Seider, Walman, Petry, Gost, Holl, Chiarot and Maatta.

Seider's competition was DeKeyser, Leddy, Staal, Hronek, Lindstrom, and Oesterle.

And if Seider was in Edvinsson's shoes right now he would beat out Walman, Petry. Ghost, Holl, Chiarot, and Maata for not only a spot, but for the #1 spot. Because he was far better as a rookie than any of those guys have ever been.

Edvinsson is not going to do that. Because he's not nearly as good as Seider was at the same age.

29 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Fabbri hurt already?

Dcat - Dboss - Ray
Ras - Copp - Perron
Berg - Compher - Sprong
Kostin - Veleno - Fischer

Does a young buck make the team as the 13th now? Or does SY just call up Czarnik again?

2 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Dcat - Dboss - Ray
Ras - Copp - Perron
Berg - Compher - Sprong

Does a young buck make the team as the 13th now? Or does SY just call up Czarnik again?

I'm betting if he ends up out, Kane will get a call. A young player will make the club until Kane is ready to play. 

7 hours ago, bIueadams said:

Dcat - Dboss - Ray
Ras - Copp - Perron
Berg - Compher - Sprong

I can definitely get behind these lines.

18 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

INVISIBLE.  The Son of Daniel has made Joe Frenchie Wonderboy Veleno a Grand Rapids project.

I'm ok with this  but it's never going to happen.   That CHL agreement needs to change; it's hurting player development and killing that league as guys opt for other leagues.

15 minutes ago, mackel said:

I'm ok with this  but it's never going to happen.   That CHL agreement needs to change; it's hurting player development and killing that league as guys opt for other leagues.

Just keep the kid here. He’s too good to go back to the W

Put V on waivers 

I wasn't able to catch last night's game, could only follow the gamecast online. How did the Ras-Compher-Perron line look? On the score sheet it seems like they dominated but was that because they genuinely looked like a great line or because Chicago is just that bad? I could see that being a pretty solid matchup line in theory.

good_nextkk_06.jpg

Risten Danierl San,

Wok on right side of road. Safe. Wok on reft side of road. Safe. Wok down midder of road? Get squished rike grape.

Make Ret Wings or go to Brandon. No in between, or you get squished rike Zadina.