• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

Yzerplanners at Tire Kickers - 2/13 GDT - 9 PM Regard Time

Rate this topic

Dont know if it's Maatta or his own doing, but Gost is born again hard.  Somebody got in his ear and told him to man the f up on defense.  And he's responded.

1 minute ago, TLGTrico said:

Is it me or do I never hear this forum complaining about Maata?

He's been a ROCK.  He's made both Holl and Gost look great recently.  Best bang for buck Wing other than Seider right now.

Kostin is a p u s s y

Debrincat needs to get his head out of his ass and start picking up people ob the backcheck.  He's costing us games.

rasmussen is a bad news bear

its fk ing sad.  he has Zero swag.  like zadina type offense.

one guy i would not mind seeing dealt is rasmussen.  he is a NOTHING 3 out of 4 games.  

We need a top 6 forward, and a better defenseman.  Players I'd be ok with dealing include Rasmussen and Veleno. Not knocking them, but you gotta pay to get. I'd really like to hear some of the offers for Berggren. If indeed he'd get us something we really need, then we might have to say goodbye.

Edit: I thought the wrong goalie let in the 7 goals. 

Edited by LeftWinger

I thought Lyon let in 7 goals and Husso let in one. 

3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Is it time to move on from Husso now? I know he left with an injury, but 7 goals? Maybe not ALL his fault, but maybe this injury can LTIR him and we can just move on. Maybe even acquire a better #2. We need a top 6 forward, a better defenseman and a #2 G. 

Well, last night was a bust. I thought we played really really well for two periods and then obviously fell apart in the 3rd. We were getting tons of chances, I think Dcat hit two posts in the first two periods. Not our best effort in the 3rd, but also credit to them on a few of those goals. The RNH snipe, in particular, was just a really well placed shot. If Dcat or Kane or Larkin had shot that puck we'd be drooling about how unstoppable it was.

Get up, dust yourselves off, and get back to work in Vancouver.

36 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Well, last night was a bust. I thought we played really really well for two periods and then obviously fell apart in the 3rd. We were getting tons of chances, I think Dcat hit two posts in the first two periods. Not our best effort in the 3rd, but also credit to them on a few of those goals. The RNH snipe, in particular, was just a really well placed shot. If Dcat or Kane or Larkin had shot that puck we'd be drooling about how unstoppable it was.

Get up, dust yourselves off, and get back to work in Vancouver.

Goaltending is going to be a big problem here soon. Husso can't move without exploding something and Lyon HAS to run out of gas here sooner/later

3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Goaltending is going to be a big problem here soon. Husso can't move without exploding something and Lyon HAS to run out of gas here sooner/later

Yep, I don't think it was a terrible idea to see what Husso could do when he came back. But it's clear that's not going to work so we probably need to figure something else out. You're right, Lyon can't play every two or three days for the rest of the season and Reimer isn't going to cut it as a regular backup.

15 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Yep, I don't think it was a terrible idea to see what Husso could do when he came back. But it's clear that's not going to work so we probably need to figure something else out. You're right, Lyon can't play every two or three days for the rest of the season and Reimer isn't going to cut it as a regular backup.

Jersey's coming on strong. Need goaltending or we R toast

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

So the Wings imploded or was it just McDavid going super saiyan?

We played a strong game for two period, could have easily been up by a goal or two after the 2nd period based on scoring chances and few hit posts. We just got loosey goosey with our defense in the 3rd against a team that just won 16 in a row. It happens. I'm not sure I'd draw too many conclusions from it.