• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Y19

3/6 GDT - Wings @ Avalanche (9:30 PM) EST

Rate this topic

I think that's it for me. If the Wings want to make a comeback, I'll see the highlights tomorrow.

These announcers that over react, I can't take it! When you play sports, like I have for years, you need keep your emotions in check, and not get anxious 

Edited by Barrie

Hanifin to Vegas surprises me, if only because everyone was talking like Hanifin wanted to get down on bended knee and blow ask the state of Florida to marry him. Sucks to be the Bolts lol

(Now watch the Bolts get Buchnevich.)

Seider and Walman looked terrible last night, and that's before you factor in all the goals they gave up. Lazy passing, bad penalties, out of position. They got exposed. Both of these guys are great dmen but they cannot handle a full season of the opposition's best without wearing down it seems.

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Seider and Walman looked terrible last night, and that's before you factor in all the goals they gave up. Lazy passing, bad penalties, out of position. They got exposed. Both of these guys are great dmen but they cannot handle a full season of the opposition's best without wearing down it seems.

Superstars will expose guys like that

1 minute ago, Troy McClure said:

Great Derek can neuter him after 1 win season too.

Not possible. Simon would crush him like a bug. If Derek could neuter Seider as you're suggesting then that tells you everything you need to know about Mo right there.

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Not possible. Simon would crush him like a bug. If Derek could neuter Seider as you're suggesting then that tells you everything you need to know about Mo right there.

Uh huh

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Hey man. Top D are expensive to acquire. Like a 1st (which is more like a 2nd) that can get pushed back to 2039 while said team continues to spend it's other firsts in other trades. But good news, if you're lucky they'll throw in a mid D man and an 11th round pick. Good job we don't need or want to spend assets like these on top D.