• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Troy McClure

3/14 The Revenge Tour Begins GDT - Yotes @ Good Guys - 7PM EST

Rate this topic

32 minutes ago, Euro_Twins said:

We need more people here. This site is dead 

This team has been a joke for almost a decade.  Can't blame the fans.

Yzerman made a huge misstep during the deadline.  And an even bigger misstep by hiring Lalonde.  Pizza boy junior needs to make the playoffs an ultimatum next year.

Who new the center position was so important eh? Like, you can't really fault SY for not knowing that you need decent centers. NOBODY knew that. Literally nobody has ever said anything like "you need to be strong down the middle" or anything like that. How was Steve supposed to know that having Larkin and three guys who can't consistently score 40 points would be a recipe for disaster?

We've had a zillion powerplays that haven't led to jack squat and our broadcasters are out here talking about not getting any luck.

Just now, Scott R Lucidi said:

Don't know about you guys, but i LIKE Danny DeKeyser as a Red Wings broadcaster.  I'm ok with Howard not appearing anymore and DeKeyser filling in for all his work.

He's a better backup than Howard. But Keating, Murph, and Osgood are the dream team.

Listen to Lalonde already making excuses for this team. "Nobody had us in the playoffs coming into the season". This f*cking guy. Between he and Yzerman I'm not sure anyone in charge is bothered at all that this team is imploding.

"Good job guys. Cool your heels a while. Nobody expects you to win, least of all us, so why bother? You've already won in our books."