• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

3/19 Jackets Soy Boys vs Wings Young Swede

Rate this topic

Gotta have this as we are out of the playoff game right now with the Caps latest surge. Also need the Canes to help out and win in reg tonight

Simon has been called up...could Steviey be lurking on this board? Granted Fester has to play Simon. 

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2024/03/19/detroit-red-wings-call-up-simon-edvinsson-defenseman-struggling/7302665200

Didn't see a game thread so figured lets see what happens if I do one...maybe we win?

31 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Gotta have this as we are out of the playoff game right now with the Caps latest surge. Also need the Canes to help out and win in reg tonight

Simon has been called up...could Steviey be lurking on this board? Granted Fester has to play Simon. 

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2024/03/19/detroit-red-wings-call-up-simon-edvinsson-defenseman-struggling/7302665200

Didn't see a game thread so figured lets see what happens if I do one...maybe we win?

WATCHING

We blew a four goal lead against San Jose and then lost this season.

We lost to Anaheim this season.

We lost to Arizona twice this season.

We've struggled to beat Chicago this season.

If we lose this game it is time to give up on the season.

The Wings are really struggling to control their passing/possession game.  It seems like their decision making is slow, limiting chances and causing turnovers.  I don’t remember observing this when they were winning.  

2 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

This team is Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde personified 

He has been I would say playing controlled not forcing things 

His passing has been excellent and watch him shut down plays defensively. This guy is good. As he gets more comfortable he's going to be a beast.

25 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

So Edvinsson looks pretty good eh?

I wouldn't know because I turned the game off and I'm going to stay true to my word to not watch any more games until Larkin is back

8 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

I wouldn't know because I turned the game off and I'm going to stay true to my word to not watch any more games until Larkin is back

Congratulations. I haven't seen anything this heroic since the defense of Mariupol.

42 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

His passing has been excellent and watch him shut down plays defensively. This guy is good. As he gets more comfortable he's going to be a beast.

His skating is good now, and his body hasn't filled out yet.  He's only 21.  You are spot on.  At 24, Edvinsson is going to absolutely F V C K.

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Alex Debrincat will probably never score again. He's killing me.

Have you noticed how our D NEVER fill in below the slot?  That kills us too.