- 93: More or less, "I'm going to watch one game at a time and just see how this goes."
- 94: I actually had really high hopes this year because of the 1st seed and everything. So sad.
- 95: Very much a feeling of, "This seems to be going really, really well... Hmm..." and then the Wings landed in hell.
- 96: Definitely thought they would win it all. Had very little, if any, doubts. And then it happened.
- 97: 20% cautious, 80% not expecting much. And then they won it all.
- 98: The same as 97, actually. Even though they were defending champs and the theme of that year was, "Believe."
- 99: I really felt they would three-peat. The 99 post season definitely pissed me off more than any other run for any of my sports teams. I got greedy big time.
- 00: Had a decent level of excitement but not much. Nothing exceptional. God I hate Colorado.
- 01: A little less excitement than what I had for '00. Ugh... Late night first round against the Kings definitely ruined some grades.
- 02: Haha. I actually felt like, "They betterf****** win it all, dammit... Or else... (shakes fist)." So very sad after Game 5 against the Avs. But it all ended very well.
- 03: Wasn't excited at all for this playoff run. I remember how they didn't get the 1st seed and thinking something just didn't seem right. I was more excited about the birth of the Euro Twins. From what I remember, Fedorov was on fire that year and then he ran into Steve Rucchin.
- 04: I actually felt really good about this year. I really liked the team from that year on paper. But it wasn't to be.
- 05: Lockout.
- 06: I was fairly excited but also a tad cautious because I started to see how the Wings would get one of the highers seeds and then lose.
- 07: Cautious with low expectations. I was very impressed after this playoff run. The foundation of the team was starting to really emerge.
- 08: A very slow building feeling of shocking amazement as they year went on. "Wow... They could really do this and I can't think of a better team in the league," is how I felt.
- 09: Definitely believed they would win it all.
- 10: Very much a "One game at a time, let's see where this goes" kind of feeling.
13dangledangleMember Since 22 Jun 2009
Offline Last Active Today, 01:17 AM
- Group Silver Booster
- Active Posts 1,861
- Profile Views 8,490
- Member Title 1st Line All-Star
- Age 34 years old
- Birthday February 4, 1981
Port Hope, Ont.
- Website URL http://