All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. nyqvististhefuture

2019 Draft

Well maybe you should watch other videos besides that goal lol , maybe it’s entrenched in your mind cause you liked the goal so much oh I know someone will draft him don’t you worry , I’m afraid of us being one of those teams that look stupid for passing on him if podkolzin is still there at 35 and we take vlasic I can’t say s***? Lmfao first off it won’t happen and second if it does I think I And many hockey fans who see their favourite teams pass on anhiu cause he’s Russian can and will lose their s*** and yet the hate is real Dude that’s a horrific trade back if he ends up signing longterm ... go look at trade deadline moves , jets got exactly what they’d have gotten if today was trade deadline day, this isn’t a trade the jets get if he’s locked to 8 yrs jets didn’t allow them to talk cause they know where trouba’s head is at ... July 2020
  3. nyqvististhefuture

News From Around the NHL

How many times have we heard though that the 2019 and 2020 are as deep a draft as the 2003 one ? It’s different , and I’m not gonna look only at the #6s picked and say oh only Monahan(who’s a great player btw) and say we’re doomed , I’m sure there are great 7s,8s etc.. it’s our job to pick the right player man , I think we can find a special player at 6 with podkolzin or zegras if turcotte and byram are both out but that’s just my opinion as it’s my opinion that I’m not too high on dach or cozens and hope we don’t take them .... if we do like Rasmussen although wasn’t rooting for us to take them I’ll be rooting for them to prove me wrong friday should be a good one , I just want more picks lots to like this year man ... I don’t trust McGuire but I heard him on the radio today saying 2019 and 2020 are big time deep drafts and after that it goes down for a few years , whether it’s true or not who knows but these next two drafts will be huge for the wings future I don’t think they ever were ... it’s always been kakko ... and Chicago
  4. Buppy

2019 Draft

No, in the back of my mind there's nothing but the burned-in image of Pod splitting those D to score that one goal he did that one time. I can't get it out. You're acting like no one would draft him period. He's going to go pretty high, and right in the range where he deserves. You could make the same kind of argument for any of the kids in that 3-10 group or even 3-15. None of them are the top of everyone's list either. If he's still there at 35 and we take Vlasic instead, then you can say something. You're right, I don't know how Pod or anyone else will turn out. Neither do you. For that matter neither do the people who's job it is to know as much as possible. That's why we don't know who's going where yet.
  5. kliq

News From Around the NHL

Not a bad move by the rags....if they can’t sign him by the trade deadline, they can always move him for a 1st + to a contender.
  6. mackel

2019 Draft

Not really Poink is decent 2nd/3rd pair guy, he's 23 and put points up and wasn't too bad defensively on a horrid Rangers team. The Jets have like 3 or 4 picks this entire draft so that 1st is huge for them. All for a guy whose had one foot out the door for 2 years.
  7. Jonas Mahonas

News From Around the NHL

I hear you. But look at the #6 pick over the last 10 years. Monahan probably the best one. ZERO franchise players. Pick #6 is an NHLer for sure, but not a top line guy guarantee. I hope you are right! Cant wait for Friday
  8. Neomaxizoomdweebie

News From Around the NHL

Rangers not taking Byram for sure now. Assuming NJD doesnt go crazy and take Byram, that leaves Colorado and LAK to pass him up.
  9. Jonas Mahonas

Jimmy Devellano

Better. C-
  10. Hockeymom1960

"The Russian 5" Documentary

When my daughter and I went to the movie theater to watch in the nice recliners, a lady next to had the audacity to fall asleep!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? She even started snoring! Her husband who sat on the other side must of dragged her to it.
  11. Buppy

2019 Draft

Doesn't really matter. They have a year now to convince him to stay. I wouldn't get my hopes up until he comes out and says he wants to go to free agency.
  12. nyqvististhefuture

2019 Draft

In the back of your mind I’m sure being Russian has an effect although you don’t think it does , you just brought up the khl bulls*** .... you think most of the kids drafted 6-10 will be ready right away? It’s gonna take 1-2 years anyways so who gives a crap and one bad tournament doesn’t mean anything , same replay playing over and over lmfao you clearly haven’t watched enough videos online , maybe you should before being quick to dismiss the kid. It’s clear to anyone with eyes the kid has unbelievable talent and add to that the kid is relentless and never stops, how many star players we always say are lazy and don’t give a s***? We’ll never get that with podkolzin , whoever lands him will be happy trust me lets not pretend you you know what your talking about when it comes to the guy when you’ve watched a whole video on ... it’s a shame man
  13. Today
  14. nyqvististhefuture

2019 Draft

Could happen I’m sure some guys will just pretty sure it won’t be byram and turcotte unfortunately Haha now some bruins media guy on twitter is saying his rangers source is saying extension will come ... ya me too my rangers source says trouba is ignoring phone calls at the moment lmao these people man , if the jets would have let rangers sign they’d have got a much bigger return than a 20th pick and pionk f*** they know he doesn’t wanna sign with anyone cause he’s either coming to Detroit my guess or Florida for his wife , if he wanted to stay in New York they’d have begun negotiators before the move
  15. Buppy

2019 Draft

It has little to do with being Russian. Some to do with being committed to the KHL for 2 years, and a whole lot to do with not scoring any points. Plus that every highlight reel of him is pretty much one play repeated 30 times from different angles and speeds. Seen that clip so many times I'm starting to fantasize that the next time I see it, one of those defenders will morph into Scott Stevens and flatten the little f***** for having his head down. Kids going to go in the top 15, probably top 10, in a loaded draft, mostly because of one tournament. Let's not pretend anyone thinks he should go in the 6th round.
  16. krsmith17

2019 Draft

Can you think of another reason they wouldn't allow teams to speak with Trouba's camp? If he was willing to sign and trade, they could have gotten a hell of a lot more in the trade. Also, why wasn't there a conditional pick included based on an extension? It just doesn't add up. I knew they wouldn't get near as much as some were suggesting, because of the circumstances, but this was a very underwhelming return for the Jets.
  17. mackel

2019 Draft

Last year's "luck"... I surely hope that doesn't repeat itself. I think you're being overly positive :-(
  18. Euro_Twins

News From Around the NHL

Bye
  19. Euro_Twins

Jimmy Devellano

I never had to try in the first place. You prove me and everyone else right daily.
  20. F.Michael

2019 Draft

I know, but sometimes this $hit comes outta left field when it comes to the draft...I personally wouldn't expect anything too crazy, but ya never know...Maybe 1 of the more coveted guys slips to 6th (crosses fingers).
  21. nyqvististhefuture

News From Around the NHL

#6 pick would of been too much man we’re gonna get a franchise player .... your pissed but you gotta step back and think man jets wouldn’t allow rangers to talk to him, why? Cause they know he won’t sign an extension ...why wouldn’t they let him talk otherwise?he signs with nyr they get a bigger return on the trade hes coming home man , and if he’s not that just means if he was traded to Detroit for the #6 and god knows what else he’d leave in a year and we’d look like morons and be that much further back in the rebuild
  22. LeftWinger

News From Around the NHL

Wtf......smh. this is not what Tampa Yzerman would've let happen. I think the puppet masters are still pulling the strings. totally f***ed up. I'm out.....
  23. nyqvististhefuture

2019 Draft

Now your asking for too much lol :p Ohhhh those kids lol ya I turned it off after a few minutes it’s just a bunch of friends doing a mock draft for fun I wouldn’t pay too much attention to that
  24. F.Michael

2019 Draft

This video...
  25. nyqvististhefuture

2019 Draft

Previous page here ? Is the guy reliable it could be true but I’d be surprised everyone seems to be bailing on the kid cause he’s Russian .... yzerman on the other hand played with a bunch of great Russian kids , and two way guys and he knows how good this kid will be man, imagine if this was datsyuk starting his career now? I’m sure people would be s***ting on him now as well if he had a bad tournament and wanted to come in two years , not saying he will have as great a career but there seems to be so much hate for Russian players atm Welcome to the dark side lol been saying this for the longest time ... he’s coming man , if I was a wings fan all my life in trouba’s shoes I’d be doing the exact same thing , keep your top assets so when I come we’ll be that much better of a hockey team
  26. F.Michael

2019 Draft

Hometown Hockeytown discount?
  27. Na Stevie y knows exactly what he’s doing
  1. Load more activity