• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

Game 5: (4/21) Flames @ Red Wings - 3:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

The Flames are a bunch of gutless pukes, and I hope every last one of them goes straight to hell! Iginla and their scrub backup deserve suspensions, and the rest of their sad sack team ought to be put on notice for Game 6.

Son of a *****, I HATE THE FLAMES!!!!

Who the f*** gives the Flames the right to pull that s***! Its the FIRST ******* ROUND! If Franzen, or Schnieder go down because of that utter crap.........AGHH!!! I am seriously fuming right now. I hope Iginla's punk ass is ******* suspended. Way to show the league how to lead a team Iggy :rolleyes:

Fantastic effort by Detroit. Glad to see that they answered all the questions hanging over their heads from games 3 & 4.

As far as the Flames go, they've just shown today that these guys aren't hockey players. They're a bunch of asshats who play hockey.

Game 6 will be huge. If Detroit can keep this kind of play up throughout game 6, it's over for the Flames. If we can keep up the dominance on special teams, we'll be coming back to Detroit ready for the next series. If not... We're coming back for a game 7.

GO WINGS!!!

Glad to see Bertuzzi take down that punk ass Phaneuf. That's why we got him at the deadline. Calgary need to stop acting like a bunch of babies and quit with the classless s***. Now we all know why McLennan will never be anything more than a goonish pseudo-backup "goaltender." Lastly, good win boys. :clap:

Are there bigger crybaby ***** sore losers in hockey than the Flames, led by none other than Captain Crybaby (Visor) Iginla? What a pack of tantrum throwing girls. They don't deserve to be in contention for Lord Stanley's Cup after that display.

Solid win by the Wings. Dan Cleary may very well be the Wings' MVP of this series.

because I honestly would like to know how THEIR fans are reacting to all of this. Is there something wrong with that?

why? so you can get pissed about them too?

who cares what they think. I'm sure a lot of them are justifying what went down, like a lot of people would here were the situations were reversed.

An absolutely pathetic showing by the Flickers. They've shown over and over that if they can't win on the scoreboard they have to try and hurt people. The NHL needs to send a message about that sort of gutless play immediately.

I want suspension to Igoonla and a huge fine to Playfair (or suspension if it is technically possible).

and I want to see Wings wining it tomorrow.

having said that - I lost all respect to this organization. I feel pity to people who called themselves Flames fans. and I'll root against Calgary for years to come. die in hell sissies!

Never in my life as a hockey fan have I seen such PUNKS. They are so damn classless it's SICK. I am in shock with what went on in the last 8 or so minutes. Unbelievable and disgusting. Go f*** yourselves, Flames.

You know what they can be as trashy and classless as they want, but the score and the physical play tells it all by the Wings. They played their asses off and were excellent. GO WINGS BABY!!!!!!!

if iggy ends up getting suspended, flamers will claim that it was clean and thats the reason they got beat by the wings

as much as i'd love it to happen, there's no way they'd suspend Igoonla.

They seriously should fine the coach though. That was slapshot like tactics out there.

Iginla, and their backup goalie should be suspended. It seemed like we were playing against a bunch of Mike Tysons out there. I'm surprised there wasn't an ear taken off. Calgary=Trash

:thumbdown:

What happened to the one or two respectable flames fans on LGW?

I'd really like to hear what they think of it.. and hopefully change my mind about the Flames.

Honest to god if the Wings did this to close out a game that was well out of hand, I would be ashamed. I wouldn't be applauding or saying "Good job boys! An eye for an eye!" as some fans on CalgaryPuck are doing.

Please, please let me hear some sensible flames fans. I know there are a few of you.

Glad to see Bertuzzi take down that punk ass Phaneuf. That's why we got him at the deadline. Calgary need to stop acting like a bunch of babies and quit with the classless s***. Now we all know why McLennan will never be anything more than a goonish pseudo-backup "goaltender." Lastly, good win boys. :clap:

I agree. I HATE PHANEUF.

Now, I pretty much hate every other Flame, too.

On the bright side, this must be the motivation the Wings need to kick ASS tomorrow night.

if iggy ends up getting suspended, flamers will claim that it was clean and thats the reason they got beat by the wings

then they have to take that up with the NHL head offices... cause it was bad enough to get suspended in the first place.