• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
skacore

Will Kopecky give #28 to Rafalski?

Rate this topic

Ha. I guess he probably will. I bet Brian could probably take him out to dinner or get something worked out.

I was wondering that too. I'd say that Kopecky would if Rafalski wanted it, but do you think he wants it that much? Anyone know if he used a different number on other teams?

Heck no... Brian needs t' earn a number on this crew... jus' 'cause ye sign th' contract does nah mean ye can jus' fit in wit' th' chemistry... if he proves t' be an active participant than if Kopecky says so he can 'ave th' number 28. 'til then he wears 82

Will Kopecky give #28 to Rafalski? No

Will Rafalski walk into the locker room and have a brand new jersey with #28 and his name on it and never know that Kopecky wore #28 because the wings took it from Kopecky? Most likely.

Kopecky has played a total of 31 games in the NHL including the playoffs with 1 point to his credit. It doesn't matter if he would be willing to or not, the decision is most likely out of his hands.

at the end of the day does the # really matter?

chelios has worn three different numbers with three different teams.

i'm sure rafalski will be happy not to have the number. i'm sure kopecky doesn't give a s*** either

i'm sure rafalski will be happy not to have the number. i'm sure kopecky doesn't give a s*** either

It matters more to some than others. For example you would expect someone to relinquish a #5 to Lidstrom, as he wears it out of respect for Potvin.

Chelios wore #24, #7, #24

Guest snowman89

Its a seniority thing, not necessarily seniority with a team but with the league, if Rafalski wants the number it is his, Kopecky doesnt have much say in the matter.

Yes, You are correct!