Bourque-Perreault-Williams

Samsonov-Sharp-Burish

Koci-Adams-Lapointe

Keith-Seabrook

Wisniewski-Sopel

Vandermeer-Johansson

Khabibulin (starts)

Lalime

I really wish Toews was playing but it looks like his broken finger is still bothering him. Oh well, thanks to the ****** bag known as Gary Bettman, I have 7 more chances to see him this year...

Edit: Spelling

Edited by WhiteLightning91

Lang is going to play harder then we've ever seen him play before. I expect him to hit everything in sight, battle for loose pucks, fly through the neutral zone, and finally finish us off with a clutch goal late in the dying seconds of the 3rd period. Who knows, maybe he'll skate past Babcock afterwards and give him that infamous wink to say I told you so.

:P

Scoring for the Wings: Zata, Dats, Homer, Flip, Huds, Lids, Cleary.

Scoring for Chicago: Hat trick by Lang.

Final: 7-3 Wings.

I still like Lang; I just don't want him to beat OUR team. This way, they lose, but Lang finds a home in Chi where he's loved. And we all live happily ever after.

I believe tonight is the night RuutuandHavlatownZetterberg will eat his words.

Wings 4 -1

Dats, Franzen, Lang, Hudler

Hope your right with 4-1, but I don't think Bobby is gunna be on the Wings scoresheet bro!!

I say it'll be a close one with the Wings winning by the odd goal.

Edited by Andy Pred 48

I believe tonight is the night RuutuandHavlatownZetterberg will eat his words.

Wings 4 -1

Dats, Franzen, Lang, Hudler

I dont get it, either thats 3-1 or we are pretending its last year.

I say 4-2 Wings

Zetter, Lids, Filpulla, Sammy - Toews, Lang

Edited by Yzerfan1999

For as much s*** as I've given Kronvall over the past few years, (especially since the new contract) for being waaay too injury prone, I suppose we should be thankful we dont have Havlat. Good I love to watch Havlat play when he is on his game, but apparently he is injured already!!! Has that guy ever played more than 15 consecutive games?

Wings - 6

Hawks - 0

Goals: Lilja, Lilja, Lilja, Lilja, Lilja, and Flip.

BTW: Why is Koci in the lineup? Isn't he just a useless enforcer and the Hawks should be matching our speed and skill like all teams apparrently do? Hmmm...

Cheers!

esteef

Edited by esteef

Wings - 6

Hawks - 0

Goals: Lilja, Lilja, Lilja, Lilja, Lilja, and Flip.

BTW: Why is Koci in the lineup? Isn't he just a useless enforcer and the Hawks should be matching our speed and skill like all teams apparrently do? Hmmm...

Cheers!

esteef

That's a good point, especially since we've already matched our fight quota for the season. However, with the "pain train" in the lineup, other teams are forced to dress enforcers against us.

:D

I dont get it, either thats 3-1 or we are pretending its last year.

I say 4-2 Wings

Zetter, Lids, Filpulla, Sammy - Toews, Lang

Bruce McLeod said Toews is more than likely out with the broken finger still. I wish he was playing though, he is a really exciting player, I got to watch him play quite a bit over at North Dakota.

this game is on fsn, si?

I believe it's on FSN-Detroit; which means I get shafted here in KC.. /sigh

but my best friend will be in attendance, I expect frequent updates throughout the game via cell phone. ^.^

Scoring for the Wings: Zata, Dats, Homer, Flip, Huds, Lids, Cleary.

Scoring for Chicago: Hat trick by Lang.

Final: 7-3 Wings.

I still like Lang; I just don't want him to beat OUR team. This way, they lose, but Lang finds a home in Chi where he's loved. And we all live happily ever after.

This is cool. I love it when my computer doesn't post what I spend a while typing. Sorry if there are double posts. Anyway.

We've scored 7 goals against them before when Lilja fought Sharp. I'd like to see Maltby and Draper score short handed on a 5 on 3. I also want Lilja, Hank, Nick, Cheli, Homer, Pavel, Sammy, Fil, Cleary, and Franzen to score. Lang can get 2 goals for being smokin' hot and a total sweetheart.

Making the final score 12-2 :siren: Hey, I don't think that's completely out of the question.

Edited by wingnut40

Kronvall had some good things going last game, I expect he will more easily crack the Chicago blueline.

Also, I expect Zetterberg to have a hand in every single Detroit goal, while breaking up numerous Chicago chances. But who doesn't?