• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
96Homer

2/15 GDT: Blue Jackets 5, Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

And I thought letting LA score 4 unanswered goals on us was going to be the wake up call. :blink:

I am hoping the goals against have stopped for the night. Now all I want is one or two for, so it's not a shut out again at the Joe.

This is so frustrating. But it might just be what we need to get Kenny to make a few moves at the deadline. IMO if the Wings were still winning all their games, we wouldn't have seen anything done. Better they have this slump now and show they're in need of a facelift, rather then after the deadline when all we can do is *****

But, but, it's all Osgood's fault don't you know? According to puckloo, Hasek has been incredible his last couple of starts, even though the team still didn't score and didn't show any effort, and even though he lost the games too.

I get so tired off seeing this BS, easiest thing to do is blame Ozzie. Yes, it's all his fault that the defense decides to stand around and leave the Columbus players wide open so they can score. Give me a ******* break already.

The team needs to snap out of it, hopefully starting with the next game.

Seriously, can you stop?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!

HEY RED WINGS, WAKE THE HELL UP. I can't even blame any of this on Ozzie. Maybe he could of had the second goal, but my goodness the D is just standing there and watching instead of covering their man.

They still got two periods left to turn this around. I have faith that they can and will. Ozzie will shut the door on the Jackets from here on out.

GO WINGS!!!

We know that... :rolleyes:

But, but, it's all Osgood's fault don't you know? According to puckloo, Hasek has been incredible his last couple of starts, even though the team still didn't score and didn't show any effort, and even though he lost the games too.

I get so tired off seeing this BS, easiest thing to do is blame Ozzie. Yes, it's all his fault that the defense decides to stand around and leave the Columbus players wide open so they can score. Give me a ******* break already.

The team needs to snap out of it, hopefully starting with the next game.

Take it easy. You think Hasek wouldn't have been beheaded for the last couple of games? He wouldn't have gotten a pass and a pat on the back from the fans, that I am certain of. And people say I am biased?

Not to start a goalie war, since this is just the truth: Hasek has four wins and an OT loss in the last five, 1.80 GAA. Ozzie has three losses and and two wins, with a 2.8 GAA. So, yeah, Dom's been great. He won the Wild game for the team on his own... and the team didn't look much different then than they've looked in the last couple with Ozzie in net.

If you want to kick Hasek to the curb for the Toronto game, and that's all you've got to go on... go ahead. :rolleyes:

One goal for is all I want tonight, Wings. I will settle. They'll do better on the road maybe.

Hey, guys... There's actually a good game on if you get the NHL Channel. Panthers and Caps tied at 1 after 2. UND and DU are also tied 1-1 after 1 on Fox College.

I turned ours off after the first.... I watched this game on Tuesday. I don't need to see it again this week!

Edited by Gizmo

The home crowd should never boo their team off. That's just pathetic IMO.

This might sound crazy, but why not bring up McCarty? Why not? He's scored 2 goals tonight and will provide the team and crowd some energy.

Never is a pretty strong word; have you ever seen the Lions play :ph34r:

Mac with a hat trick! That's awesome!! He's really trying to fast-track it back to the NHL, good for him.

Maybe Fedorov will show up in the 4rd -- in a Wings jersey? :yowza: That would be fun.

Damn that's awesome! Good for him :thumbup:

Maybe I am just frustrated but;

The Wings could not give Lilja away after tonights performance, and

can someone tell Downey to get a ******* helmet that fits?

You're frustrated and understandably so. When paired with a competent defensive partner, (I.E. not Lebda) Lilja does OK.

You've got to be kidding...EVERY single thread turns into a goalie bashing/goalie war thread!

I'm not bashing the goalie, I'm just trying to say he needs to step up and stop some pucks!