• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NHLrules?

What happened, Holland? Cap space for what?

Rate this topic

The original poster is wrong. Holland said he wants to save room at the trade deadline in the event that the wings needed to pick something up. Maybe he doesnt feel the team needs a big trade. Guess what thats ok. Holland knows 100 times more about the game than anyone crying on this forum so In Kenny I Trust. Lets not also forget that it takes two to tango. Maybe nobody wants the trash that people are comming up with in there "fantasy trades" on this board.

Does it really take that much hockey knowledge to realize that this team's offence gets pretty shallow after Datsyuk and Zetterberg? Or that Andreas Lilja in your top four isn't a great idea?

...we trust this guy? He's brought us DISAPPOINTMENT every year!!!

...if he thinks that just landing Hossa will give this team a Cup he's an bigger idiot than I thought! He hasn't even landed Hossa yet!!!!

...Fedorov, Foote, Salei all players we could have gotten EASILY and he lets them go! I know what he's gonna say, "We were'nt prepared to give up what they were asking." BULLs***! If you f*cking think that your team is better off holding on the crap like Hudler and Filuplla and Sammy and whoever else isn't on the first line, then you need to check into a psycho ward, bastard!!!

...EVERY F*CKING YEAR HE DOES THIS TO US!!! We need a top6 scorer we need a big defensman, we need this, we need that!!! What do you we get? DARREN F*CKING MCCARTY!!!!!! F*CK YOU!

...this team will end up in the 3rd seed of the playoffs and lose in the first round!!! When the F*CK are we gonna stop believing that this guy is a good GM!?!?!?

...same s*** is gonna happen on draft day and then on July 1st! This guy has to go, I am officially handing in my Red Wings card, this team is doomed as long as Holland is in charge...

...Avs will make the playoffs, prolly play us in the first round and whoop the s*** out of us!

...Feds to Caps? You f*cking think Ovechkin is a scoring machine now? Wait till he has Fedorov setting him up?!?!

Holland is an idiot!

...if he thinks that just landing Hossa will give this team a Cup he's an bigger idiot than I thought! He hasn't even landed Hossa yet!!!!

...Fedorov, Foote, Salei all players we could have gotten EASILY and he lets them go! I know what he's gonna say, "We were'nt prepared to give up what they were asking." BULLs***! If you f*cking think that your team is better off holding on the crap like Hudler and Filuplla and Sammy and whoever else isn't on the first line, then you need to check into a psycho ward, bastard!!!

...EVERY F*CKING YEAR HE DOES THIS TO US!!! We need a top6 scorer we need a big defensman, we need this, we need that!!! What do you we get? DARREN F*CKING MCCARTY!!!!!! F*CK YOU!

...this team will end up in the 3rd seed of the playoffs and lose in the first round!!! When the F*CK are we gonna stop believing that this guy is a good GM!?!?!?

...same s*** is gonna happen on draft day and then on July 1st! This guy has to go, I am officially handing in my Red Wings card, this team is doomed as long as Holland is in charge...

...Avs will make the playoffs, prolly play us in the first round and whoop the s*** out of us!

...Feds to Caps? You f*cking think Ovechkin is a scoring machine now? Wait till he has Fedorov setting him up?!?!

Holland is an idiot!

which makes it worse is that Caps practically gave up NOTHING for Feds. They gave up a prospect in college with 1 goal. I cant believe we wouldnt match that.

Holland is an idiot!

He has brought us Stanley Cups. Please close your browser and never return. You fail at being a rational fan.

Holland is an idiot!

Honestly guys. Wait til 3:00, then start bitching. Evaluate everything at 3:00, because it is NOT over yet.

guys calm down

once everyone comes back from injury I still think we have a great chance to win the cup. Dallas or San Jose isn't gonna beat us IMO.

If anything, this puts more fear factor into our players and bust their ass in playoff. who knows?

but I gotta admit,

it has been a little disappointing day.

Edited by Yemack

Yeah Ken Holland you didn't give up a good young player and a 1st round pick for a UFA defenseman you don't nee and probably wouldn't be able to sign!! And you didn't give up 3 good players for Richards. And you didn't give up a second round drafted player for a 38 year old Fedorov, which I'm sure the Blue Jackets really wanted to send him to a team in the central! Whats wrong with you!!!!?????! By the way I don't care that people said the Wings would do nothing in the CBA because all they do is buy and you've been #1 the west the last 3 seasons and went to the WCF's last year.

Honestly guys. Wait til 3:00, then start bitching. Evaluate everything at 3:00, because it is NOT over yet.

I agree. You have to wait til 3p.m. It's not over yet.

He has brought us Stanley Cups. Please close your browser and never return. You fail at being a rational fan.

...he brought us ZERO stanley cups. Those cup winning teams were built by Bryan Murray and Scotty Bowman. Holland has done NOTHING of significance for this team, besides let UFA"s slip through his fingers and watch as other teams give up virtually nothing for something he says we need!!! All cause he is in love with Hudler!!!

...even if we do get Hossa, that's not gonna win us a Cup. Holland a buster and he needs to be shown the door!!!

I am disturbed at how little these teams are giving up for guys like Federov, Lapointe, and Huet. It makes me think Holland has got to have something working here in the last hour.

If not - I might have to agree with you.

yeah! agreed! remember when he got shanahan! Hasek! Hull! and when we won those 3 cups?! You're right, Holland really has a past of screwing the fans. I hated winning those Cups.

me too.... we should really sit down and have a talk with kenny about his seriously suckadge.

...he brought us ZERO stanley cups. Those cup winning teams were built by Bryan Murray and Scotty Bowman. Holland has done NOTHING of significance for this team, besides let UFA"s slip through his fingers and watch as other teams give up virtually nothing for something he says we need!!! All cause he is in love with Hudler!!!

...even if we do get Hossa, that's not gonna win us a Cup. Holland a buster and he needs to be shown the door!!!

So who do you suggest as our Gm :huh:

yeah! agreed! remember when he got shanahan! Hasek! Hull! and when we won those 3 cups?! You're right, Holland really has a past of screwing the fans. I hated winning those Cups.

Shanahan was here before Holland was GM. And he came in after the first Cup (and arguably didn't do THAT much between the two years).

But generally, I agree, I think Kenny's a good GM. You're just bad at conveying it.

Give me a break. We have been in the elite category for over 10 years, and thats no fluke. I won't not even start with this.....