• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/13 GDT: Red Wings 5 at Coyotes 4, (SO)

Rate this topic

PP, delay of game!

These are the penalties where people look at the box score and think the reffing was not so bad. Like that Cal. game the refs did not want to call a damn penalty, probably because the falmes took so many delay of games.

One person has "blamed" McLellan. And NO ONE has said it rests all on McLellan's shoulders. Whereas you have been the one saying the Wings will shake out of this thing after a few games. Maybe you should get a grip on the fact that roster talent or not, this team doesn't have what it takes unless changes are made.

First and foremost....you must be confusing me with someone else becuae I most certainly have not been saying it will "shake out". All I've been saying is that those blaming the defensive problems on McLellan's departure have nothing ot do with the actual happening. The fact of the matter is this Red Wings team has not played with the hunger (and especially the forecheck) that it did last season.

Where did you come up with this last statement? It's completely off-base.

Huge goal - Hossa and mule executed that bad boy to a tee, whiteboard in the lockerroom style.

That said, losing McClellan hurt big time. Is it the reason for 100% of our issues, of course not -- But did it hurt? Yes, without a doubt.

Huge goal - Hossa and mule executed that bad boy to a tee, whiteboard in the lockerroom style.

That said, losing McClellan hurt big time. Is it the reason for 100% of our issues, of course not -- But did it hurt? Yes, without a doubt.

yes! re: Mule's goal.

McClellan is a good coach, as evidenced by the way the Sharks have responded to him. That said, I think they will fade as the season goes on. I think the work ethic is lagging in Detroit, and players need to step up and be responsible. I haven't really seen that from some of them this season.

First and foremost....you must be confusing me with someone else becuae I most certainly have not been saying it will "shake out". All I've been saying is that those blaming the defensive problems that have been blamed on McLellan's departure have nothing ot do with the actual happening. The fact of the matter is this Red Wings team has not played with the hunger (and especially the forecheck) that it did last season.

Where did you come up with this last statement? It's completely off-base.

Deny all you want, but I believe he was a strong part of our team and you seem to be just completely undermining his role. You don't believe he was significant, and I do. Simple as that. As I said, there are other factors as well, such as the team mentality and drive, but I also believe McCllean was big piece of our team.

Edited by ShanahanMan