• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/17 GDT: Sharks 6, Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Yeah, the Wings dont look that bad. They're just getting owned physically, and the 2nd goal was brutal for all 6 Wings on the ice. But otherwise, we haven't looked too bad. Especially since San Jose is a first period team, and we're a 3rd period team.

I couldn't agree more. I'd like to see the Wings be more physical. But all those hits soon wear a player out so go ahead guppies keep on throwing those big hits.

Actually, no it wasn't. At the time that I posted that, they looked like s***. I expect it to change, of course.

Well you probably should've said, "This team has looked like s*** for the past 3 seconds."

QUOTE (hooon @ January 17, 2009 - 11:11PM)

I hate to bother anyone, but i cant seem to find any working online feeds for this game. I am desperate! Can anyone help me? thank you!

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-2.php?i=654

Ive been trying that link but it doesnt seem to work, thanks for trying though! go wings

atdhe.net has two different streams.

QUOTE (hooon @ January 17, 2009 - 11:11PM)

I hate to bother anyone, but i cant seem to find any working online feeds for this game. I am desperate! Can anyone help me? thank you!

http://atdhe.net/live-tv-2.php?i=654

Ive been trying that link but it doesnt seem to work, thanks for trying though! go wings

check myp2p.eu under hockey. u can usually pick up the justin tv feed from there. gl!

If someone who had comically little knowledge of hockey were reading these forums, they'd think this was Game 7 of the Finals and that games only last 20 minutes.

Relax. We've seen this script before. The Sharks are playing out of their heads from the top of the game, they're at home and they're excited. They did totally dominate the Wings in the first, but the great thing about hockey is now the Wings get to skate into the locker room and get recharged and get back out there.

Good thing is we are behind by only 1. We played like a s*** and got knocked out by Sharks from everyone during the game.

We have to be very sharp in the 2nd period

We didn't play like s***. We started out apprehensively, the established a decent offensive game, then towards the end of the period improved on the defense. We got some good chances. The only thing I'm really pissed about is the way EVERYONE on the ice literally had their feet planted when San Jose scored the go-ahead goal. Guys like Stuart, Hank, and Hossa just standing there in la la land, letting San Jose dance around them. Eliminate that shift, and its a pretty even game, cept the physicality.

Edited by YoungGuns1340

Guest mindfly
Is Conklin hurt? Because I swear it's shocking to me to see #30 in net tonight.

Mike Babcock is stubborn per usual

This play was expected from the Sharks and they played a great period. There is still alot of hockey to play and we get better as the game progresses. I expect a much more solid all around game from the Wings from here on.

I don't know......we didn't look bad out there.....Sharks just seem to be near perfect...

We had them running around in their own zone for a bit. Their PK wasn't that great either. We got some good chances even with the puck bouncing all over the place.