• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zetterbeard40

Joe Louis Arena Music

Rate this topic

Im looking to play around with this custom audio feature on xbox 360's NHL 09 where I can make custom audio for in game situations and menu music, so as a Red Wings fan I want to use the music they use at the Joe. Things like, home team penalty, away team penalty, goals, wins, intermission music, off play music, home team intro, yada yada.

Feel free to post what ever you hear at the Joe as I would like as much as possible.

Thanks

I've got one for you.

The Joe plays a badass video now before the starting lineups, introducing the team. Very stylized, very well done. I wish they'd make it publicly available.

Anyhow, the music on it is "Little Things" by Danny Elfman. It was on the Wanted movie soundtrack.

For the most part, this is the song JLA plays when the road team gets a penalty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmGTmtTBlvs .

Sometimes when Datsyuk scores they play the really fast part of this song at 28 seconds:

. (Man that girl is hot.)

In general when a red wings scores or when the game is in the bag, they play the chorus of this song by Gwen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEROk-Y27Q .

All I can think of right now.

Im looking to play around with this custom audio feature on xbox 360's NHL 09 where I can make custom audio for in game situations and menu music, so as a Red Wings fan I want to use the music they use at the Joe. Things like, home team penalty, away team penalty, goals, wins, intermission music, off play music, home team intro, yada yada.

Feel free to post what ever you hear at the Joe as I would like as much as possible.

Thanks

I have alot of joe music but here is a sample of what i got

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6EZO1C9W

in order according to what type

intro

andrew w.k.-party hard

home goal

2 unlimited-get ready for this

gary glitter-rock n roll pt 2

away goal

alice cooper-no more mr nice guy

twisted sister-we're not gonna take it

home penalty

dj miko- whats up

genisis-misunderstanding

mest-whats the dillio

tonic-open up your eyes

gnarls barkley-crazy

away penalty

dragnet theme followed by ray charles-hit the road jack

off music

lets go wings organ

claude

brass walkup

listen to your heart

everytime we touch

james brown is dead

launch

sandstorm

twlight zone

hells bells

o fortuna

intermission

fsn theme

nbc theme

versus theme

i have ALOT more than this. but this is the general music that is played at the joe everynight. ill make a huge list later but one thing that i forgot that is a must is for the intro is detroit rock city. all of my music is very modified to fit the game. if you need any help let me know!

I was looking for a song last week thats played at alot of arenas, rarely hear it at the Joe though. It was Brain Stew by Green Day.

"I believe in a thing called love" is played alot at JLA, its by The Darkness

"its all been done" by Barenaked Ladies gets played alot (the one where the crowd all goes "wooo-ooo-ooh"

"dont stop believing" buy Journey is another one where they stop the music... the crowd recites the "born and raised in south detroit" part

Thanks

Check out www.2khockey.net

They have a ton of downloads from all of the teams in the NHL.

Should give you a good sampling from the JLA.

I have alot of joe music but here is a sample of what i got

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6EZO1C9W

in order according to what type

intro

andrew w.k.-party hard

home goal

2 unlimited-get ready for this

gary glitter-rock n roll pt 2

away goal

alice cooper-no more mr nice guy

twisted sister-we're not gonna take it

home penalty

dj miko- whats up

genisis-misunderstanding

mest-whats the dillio

tonic-open up your eyes

gnarls barkley-crazy

away penalty

dragnet theme followed by ray charles-hit the road jack

off music

lets go wings organ

claude

brass walkup

listen to your heart

everytime we touch

james brown is dead

launch

sandstorm

twlight zone

hells bells

o fortuna

intermission

fsn theme

nbc theme

versus theme

i have ALOT more than this. but this is the general music that is played at the joe everynight. ill make a huge list later but one thing that i forgot that is a must is for the intro is detroit rock city. all of my music is very modified to fit the game. if you need any help let me know!

Yeah Thats one thing I dont know how to do is cut the songs to fit the certain siutation. I you have any info on how to do that it would be greatly appreciated

Tunes by T sent me some Red Wings music. I uploaded it to 2kHockey.

Look for uploads by Zion007.

I have his and Ken Kal's "The Hockey Song". You can also get the various goal songs, one or two of the organ themes (Let's Go Wings!) on there, as well.

I know I've heard Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer played a few times (usually towards the tail end of a game, during a TO). I've never been to the Joe before though, so outside that I couldn't tell ya.

I know they play Rock and Roll Part II when Z scores and everyone shouts "Henk" instead of "Hey"

i'd be suprised if they do now. most arenas no long play rock and roll part II for obvious reasons...

1st wings goal is always 'hey hey hockeytown'

I know I've heard Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer played a few times (usually towards the tail end of a game, during a TO). I've never been to the Joe before though, so outside that I couldn't tell ya.

My condolences

i'd be suprised if they do now. most arenas no long play rock and roll part II for obvious reasons...

Correct, but the Joe plays (and LOTS of arenas still play, did you miss the Dallas game?) Rock n Roll part 2, much to my chagrin.

Correct, but the Joe plays (and LOTS of arenas still play, did you miss the Dallas game?) Rock n Roll part 2, much to my chagrin.

yeah, i don't get to see many games unless i download them afterwards...

sucks that places still play that song...

it's amazing that some people get in a joint about some things, but not about this... just wait till some pta group realises...

I don't have a problem when sporting events still play Rock and Roll Part 2, it is still just a song despite what Garry did.

Billy Joel has a past of sick behaviour and his music is still heard, i.e. the 1-2-3-4 that's played when the Wings go up 4-0.

Maybe the same three songs for the zamboni riders...alittle Tom Jones here, a little "whatta man" song there, or "isn't she lovely". Always makes me mad....now riding with Ray..........................................<insert lame tired song>

Well during the playoffs they did and I haven't been to a game yet this year so someone correct me if I'm wrong but I still believe they do play it when Z scores.

Well during the playoffs they did and I haven't been to a game yet this year so someone correct me if I'm wrong but I still believe they do play it when Z scores.

Every time Hank scores, they play it. Been to every game this year, and nothing has changed...

...the Joe's music and overall fan interaction absolutely sucks! The arena atmosphere is supposed to get the fans pumped and excited, no wonder we have the quietest fans in the league. Talk crap about being spoiled all you want, if the season ticket holders are bored of watching hockey, give up your seats! Let someone down there who might enjoy themself! And speaking of getting the crowd into it, who is this moron that took over for Bud Lynch? I thought Bud was horrible, but this guy sounds like he is reading an essay on why flys like to eat sh!t. Karen Newman needs to go, that's it, it's over Karen, give it up. Having the best team in the NHL desreves the best arena and atmosphere in the NHL. Wake up Mike, your fans are bored, your attendance in dismal. If you want people to have a good time and fill the seats, entertain them! Don't play Ray Charles or ANY motown crap! It's 2009, get up with the times! I went to a game in November and was totally bored off my ass! I also had to listen to opposing team fans make fun of how quiet the Arena is, and I couldn't do anything but agree with them. Oh look, the Wings are losing, lets play something from 1957, that'll keep the crowd into it! Lets let Walter Cronkite tell us who scored the goal, hey why don't we get Ben Stein to do our PA Announcements?

...The guy above said it best, he's been to every game this year and nothing has changed. That can be said for the past 15 years...

...Red Wings = Great. Joe Louis = BOOOOOOORRRRRING!!!!

I think the music selections at the Joe are absolutely awful. His selections are very stale, and I think the guy who runs the music thinks he's a little too clever. He's played the same music for every situation for years on end.

:clap:

..I hate all the clever songs. Lets just play some music and entertainment that will get the fans rocking! While we are at it how about we change the "Horn" to a Siren? If the Joe would make more of a production out of the night, more people will come back to a game, even if they lose. How about smoke and strobes and darkness and LOUD music, not Motown and Ray Charles or some stupid Van Morrison song. GET LOUD, let them know the WINGS just scored! If you are at Cobo for th Autoshow, I want you to know that the Wings scored!

...How about after the pregame warmup and right before the teams come out of the rooms when only the starting line up can be on the ice, turn out the lights lower the Otcopus and illuminate the Arena with black lights to make the Ice and the Octopus glow, all while playing some Inndustrial Rock tune from Sister Machine Gun or Minisrty with smoke machines filling the air and strobes flashing throughout? I could even get into "The Game" by Motorhead. Get the people up! We don't want to hear Aretha or the Vandells... The Van Bondies maybe! Marylin Manson, yes. Ray Charles, hit the road...

Edited by LeftWinger

...the Joe's music and overall fan interaction absolutely sucks! The arena atmosphere is supposed to get the fans pumped and excited, no wonder we have the quietest fans in the league. Talk crap about being spoiled all you want, if the season ticket holders are bored of watching hockey, give up your seats! Let someone down there who might enjoy themself! And speaking of getting the crowd into it, who is this moron that took over for Bud Lynch? I thought Bud was horrible, but this guy sounds like he is reading an essay on why flys like to eat sh!t. Karen Newman needs to go, that's it, it's over Karen, give it up. Having the best team in the NHL desreves the best arena and atmosphere in the NHL. Wake up Mike, your fans are bored, your attendance in dismal. If you want people to have a good time and fill the seats, entertain them! Don't play Ray Charles or ANY motown crap! It's 2009, get up with the times! I went to a game in November and was totally bored off my ass! I also had to listen to opposing team fans make fun of how quiet the Arena is, and I couldn't do anything but agree with them. Oh look, the Wings are losing, lets play something from 1957, that'll keep the crowd into it! Lets let Walter Cronkite tell us who scored the goal, hey why don't we get Ben Stein to do our PA Announcements?

...The guy above said it best, he's been to every game this year and nothing has changed. That can be said for the past 15 years...

...Red Wings = Great. Joe Louis = BOOOOOOORRRRRING!!!!

Attendance is down because of the economy.