• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/20 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Thrashers 3

Rate this topic

Wings dropped the ball on that. Too busy looking at the clock. You can't stop playing till it says 0:00 guys!!!!!

More like, too busy watching the replay of Sammy on the jumbotron -- laughing.

THREE GOAL OSGOOD, AT IT AGAIN.

CAN WE GET A REAL GOALIE PLEASE?

Kidding. ;)

The delayed "kidding" actually got me. I just saw the first part and was thinking to myself, "wow, I thought I was critical." Ha ha, good form though, good form.

Edited by sureWhyNot

Nothing to be pissed about, but they looked a bit lax in general in the 3rd at times. It was like they were playing for the shutout and when it broke, they just got lazy and said oh well, still gonna win...whatever. I'm not worried. The D and Osgood looked great when it mattered tonight and we put in 6 goals. Nothing to worry about from this one.

Hossa hustles.

Ozzie stopped 31 out of 34, mathmatically around .911.. not a bad performance by Ozzie but if he could play in the 3rd like he did in the 1st and 2nd, he could provide a better performance.

Well.. at least Ozzie is forming his own game right now but I also want to see how Conks can play. First is building confidence on Ozzie but we have to have some options so here is my expectation that Babs will start Conklin at least once or twice for the rest of the season.

Oh well. Let's just forget that 3rd period.

4 wins in a row! Decent game overall by Ozzie.

Better in the giveways department, and really good in the faceoff circle.

Good night overall.

Nothing to be pissed about, but they looked a bit lax in general in the 3rd at times. It was like they were playing for the shutout and when it broke, they just got lazy and said oh well, still gonna win...whatever. I'm not worried. The D and Osgood looked great when it mattered tonight and we put in 6 goals. Nothing to worry about from this one.

Hossa hustles.

That's exactly what Hossa was saying in his interview.

Guest mindfly

Good game, i like the fact that our big guys got the points... Z with 4 nice helpers, awesome

Osgood was good overall but just average in the 3rd, they got what 6shots on goal in the 3rd and 3 went in?

Honestly who cares about the last 1-2 goals atlanta scored? The game was over by then and you can't expect the Wings to keep focus when having a 4 goal lead against one of the worst teams in the league. If it was San Jose I'd give them some s*** for it but now it doesn't matter.

Ozzie was amazing. Too bad about the goals in the 3rd, he looked like he was headed for a SO, but once again who cares. Important thing is he's good when the game is on the line, not when the game is already over.

Good to see Z with a 4 point night, he's been due for it. I thought it looked like he was getting more and more confident as the game went on.

Murph said it best right there. Loosy goosy in the 3rd but it happens in games like this. The fact that it was a "game like this" where we just totally outplayed them for a win in 2 periods is nice though. Can't really complain. I'm really happy with a lot of the things happening in this game. Great Hudler goal that I'm sure will get him going again at a good time. Osgood was great. Hossa looked like he's all the way back and once again hustled his ass off. D was pretty tight. Solid game. Bring on the playoffs!

Yeah, but if he had done the Fosse Thing they probably woulda called him for high-sticking.

That's something Ovie needs to do after scoring. A full-on Fosse number, maybe something from Cabaret. I want to see jazz hands and some chasse turns. Go for the gold.

Edited by Electrophile

How do you guys think Filppula played?

And I don't know about anyone else, but I felt like that Samuelsson fight was just embarrassing. I don't really favor fights but if they happen, then drop the gloves man. Fans around the world who hate the wings already accuse them of being euro wussies and that fight only gave them more proof. Disgusting.

Can I ask a question...why is it we post here and have to F5 for refresh when there is a chat room here?

any particular reason we dont move the discussion during live games into the Chat room?

Hey! It works. I've never touched those F buttons because I don't know what they do. Cool.

I think some people do go in the chat room. I've never done it, but I've heard that other people go there. I'm a bit of a chicken about venturing into new territory.