• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

And how can you say you are not being a homer? I saw 2 tripping penalties on Bobby Ryan not called. A noncall charging call (which apparently they are no longer calling in the NHL..ex. Ryan Carter's broken nose). Refs miss things, you are mad because you lost. If we lost the game, I still would of agreed w/ every call.

Congrads on using the entire series to match one game worth of missed calls for the Ducks. If that's your argument I agree 100%

And how can you say you are not being a homer? I saw 2 tripping penalties on Bobby Ryan not called. A noncall charging call (which apparently they are no longer calling in the NHL..ex. Ryan Carter's broken nose). Refs miss things, you are mad because you lost. If we lost the game, I still would of agreed w/ every call.

The refs didn't miss things, they flat out ignored things. MrSandMan nailed it on the head plus, Ozzie gets these long ass whistles, but Hiller gets quicker than quick whistles and he doesn't even have the puck. You're just trying to start s*** because the Ducks won. If you lost that game you couldn't complain because the Ducks got ALL the breaks.

And why do you delete the user name on the post you are quoting? It's annoying as hell.

You guys....this sucks, but don't act like this should never have gone 7. From the very beginning most of us knew it would go 6 or 7 and be brutally fought. it's in the history between the Ducks and Wings. Nothing in this series has been surprising. The Ducks generally get lucky bounces when their ice is bad, the Wings generally get goals disallowed or things like quick whistles called against them. I won't ***** too much about the penalties, but the non-calls were ******* ridiculous.

On the bright side, Detroit will show up for Game 7. On the down side, so will Anaheim.

Most overrated player in NHL history

Are you talking about our captain? Overrated? A guy whens every championship trophy possible and he is overrated? Come on, I thought this was hockey town, not delusional town. If you cant even admit the guy is one of the best d-man possible, you do not watch hockey

I guess you weren't able to watch the game..go watch it and come back

If Neidermeyer had been called on his pummeling of Holmstrom in front of the net, the bulls*** started by your players AFTER THE WHISTLE probably wouldn't have happened. Once again, your...uh...boyz got away with it.

You gonna stand in line to help polish Nieder's visor? Probably a little bit messed up...

Edited by Vladifan

This really isnt rocket science.

The ducks gamble on the refs not making alot of calls in the playoffs.

They muck everything up.

You HAVE to score on the PP and make them pay.

When you dont, you get behind the 8 ball as the refs ALWAYS even it up in the playoffs.

When your PK sucks as bad as ours has ALL season, it makes it very hard to beat them.

That being said, the ducks have turned us into a one line team and have owned us on the PK.

This is EXACTLY why I hated to see this match up.

I had a feeling this would not end well.

The wings have one more shot to put this to bed, if our PP doesnt click in game 7, tee times will be set for Sat morning.

Simple as that.

Are you talking about our captain? Overrated? A guy whens every championship trophy possible and he is overrated? Come on, I thought this was hockey town, not delusional town. If you cant even admit the guy is one of the best d-man possible, you do not watch hockey

He isnt overated, that's stupid. But he does try to be tough when he isnt, and he lost everyones respect when he pulled the false retirement crap last year. Used to be one of my favorites, now I hate seeing him out on the ice.

He's overrated in his own zone as his plus/minus shows every year.

Also, he turns the puck over way too much, right before the announcers have orgasms talking about his speed and the ability to chase guys down after he turns the puck over.

He's a Hall of Famer, but should never be mentioned on any list of greatest defensemen ever.

+1. Since they actually made it out of the first round this year, he might need to take a couple months off next season.

Most overrated player in NHL history.

hes probably one of the best skaters ever so he gets away with being pretty damn average/poor at everything else. i lost the small amount of respect i had for him when he took his little "vacation" last yr

I don't know why everyone is so god damn worried... the ducks are a piss poor team.... I dont care.. ..i will underestimate the ducks because they are an incredibly bad team...the wings will come to play in game 7... i wouldnt be surprised to see another blow out like in 2002

I was at that Game #7 and will be for this one. Hopefully I will be bringing the luck. Question: Should I wear my Yzerman jersey or my Datsyuk jersey? Wore my Datsyuk jersey to Game #5 and they won. Last wore Yzerman to Game #2.

no not one of the best dman possible.. why dont you start getting ready for football season.. when did you start watching hockey?? when Charlie Conway lead team U.S.A to gold??

eat my ass with spoon pal..be here when the wings win big in game 7...

His greatest asset was he skating speed which he's lost with age, he's nothing more than a shell of what he used to be and relies on his overrated reputation to be a serviceable defense men in this league. If Kronwall was written on the back of his jersey he'd have spent half the night in the box for interference and been booed out of the Ponda.

Nice comeback.....

I'm gonna assume thats Duck talk for "I concede your point" since you offered no logical retort. Nice try, though.

There's no denying Neidermayer's talent, but most in the hockey world lost respect for him once he twiddled his thumbs for the first half of last season trying to decide whether to play or not. As for delusional town, what would you call an arena full of fans who scream bloody murder every time a Duck player falls to the (almost) ice?

Anaheim got two misconducts (Perry and Marchant) for their ******* moves. Suspensions? HAH! Not likely. Bettman will probably suspend Datsyuk.

It is really awesome of the refs to call penalties that severe on the ducks. It is really too bad the game was already ******* over. In all seriousness, I am getting sick and tired of all the interference the ducks run. It is nearly everytime the wings enter the zone, or are really in any zone. It isn't obvious enough to draw attention, but enough to prevent the wings from getting to the puck. I can't remember what I was reading, but they said that is the key to the ducks success.

The best example I have is if lets say the Ducks put Parros out there to fight w/ a minute left. That would be a suspension. But yes, it is hardly enforced

Don't get me wrong, it's a really stupid rule - but I would say that was pretty textbook "instigating within 5 minutes". There is nothing in the rules which state the "instigating" has to be done by a 4th line goon.

Once again, the NHL ignores its own rules, which were stupid to begin with, without actually addressing it.

Great ending to a great game. The Ducks finally woke up. Now we have a great game 7 coming up. Good luck to both teams.

On a side note, Pavel fights like a *****. Same with Rafalski (although he is still injured). Why do the Wings seem intent on trying to scrap with the Ducks? You brought up your enforcer...did he play? That was a waste. Hopefully the Wings keep him for game 7 and the Ducks let Parros play. That would be nice to watch Parros and McCarty do a little dance at center ice...but McCarty fights like a ***** as well.

Your website is better than the Ducks. Here, you can speak your mind. Our website, if you say something too detrimental, they will delete it. I think I will enjoy hassling your team year round....NICE!

Good luck to both teams.

Ducks in 7.

Well, hi there. How kind of you to come visit. Why do I think you wouldn't have shown up if the Wings had beat your...uh...boyz tonight? ....just LOVE the drive-bys, yesssirreee...

Pavel fights like a *****? What'd you think of chickens*** Niedermeyer adjusting his visor? And what'd you think of Perry beating on our injured guy?

Ethically speaking, your team sucks and probably always will. And like I said to another drive-by visitor, if your...uh...players beat us Thursday, I hope the next team takes your after-the-whistle-hotshots out. And myohmy how that list is growing...

this game was so very frustrating to watch.

couldnt get any real chances in the offensive zone,

had a hard time entering the Ducks' zone,

and the few times the Wings did, they ahd poor chances.

so much for Wings in 5 huh?

Game 7. Toss up. Now i dont know what to expect.

Why the hell are you guys arguing with Duck fans and what constitutes a penalty? They're just starting to learn the game of hockey down there and they root for whichever Cali team advances furthest in the playoffs. Cmon.