• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

You thought the Ducks were good tonight? And don't give me that good enough to win crap.

No they did not. They had small moments of good hockey. Hiller and the D stood up. This team should absolutely not be in this situation, they should be playing golf right now. They are lucky to be going 7 but in game 7, anything can happen

I bet all that talk about Wings in 5 against the Hawks in the WCF isn't looking all too good now is it???

I really think our perceptions were skewed after Game 5. Yes the Wings dominated the puck, but until the 3 minute mark of the 3rd the game was still very much in question. It was a closer game than the final score indicated. Writers in MI and across the nation blew that "dominance" way out of proportion. That not only influenced our perceptions as fans but also perhaps the Red Wings themselves. Perhaps that's why tonight's game has been so disappointing.

after the shenanigans the Ducks pulled after this game, ive lost ALL respect for EVERY one of the players on that team except for Selanne

wait... you had respect for any player on that team except for Selanne?

Agree... I am sick of people being called a bandwagon fan, when all they are is pissed and frustrated. I stayed up and watched, but just because I vent, it makes me a bandwagon.

Damn right. Pissed, hopeful, optimist, pessimist, whatever, doesn't matter. As long as you're there for the team, that's all that matters. The people who bailed after the 2nd on the other hand...

Top 50 easy. His accomplishments are enough. Everywhere he goes, he brings a championship.

St. Louis Blues?????

edit: I take it your not talking about Pronger.. if you arn't disregard this. if you are.. then yeah

Edited by SoDakWing

anyone think the league will look at the elbow to datsyuk? it was totally uncalled for and out of no where. shouldnt be allowed

While I wish they would, but it is highly doubtful. This coming from a league that fined a guy for a suckerpunch.

wait... you had respect for any player on that team except for Selanne?

lol Selanne is the Joe Sakic of the Ducks. The one guy Wings fans don't mind or even like, in spite of the rest of the team.

anyone think the league will look at the elbow to datsyuk? it was totally uncalled for and out of no where. shouldnt be allowed

Nothing is going to happen, I'll guarantee that. I don't think there's really anything there to suspend a guy with in the first place, but even if there was something borderline there's no way the NHL would go and take the Ducks' best players out of a Game 7.

Well, the Wings have made themselves a one game series.

We need our PP, PK, and our regular season MVP all to show up for game 7.

If the Wings lose this series, it's no one's fault but their own. the Ducks have been beatable for several games now, but have gotten a big goal or two and hung on for dear life.

Through the course of a game, on one shift this team looks like the dominant Wings of last year, then another shift they look like the Dave Lewis era Wings.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

I have him just inside the top 50.

What makes me laugh is the duck's fans inflated views of the almightly scott neidermeyer. He's good, but come on, he isn't even the best defensemen on the ducks.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

Well, hi there. How kind of you to come visit. Why do I think you wouldn't have shown up if the Wings had beat your...uh...boyz tonight? ....just LOVE the drive-bys, yesssirreee...

Pavel fights like a *****? What'd you think of chickens*** Niedermeyer adjusting his visor? And what'd you think of Perry beating on our injured guy?

Ethically speaking, your team sucks and probably always will. And like I said to another drive-by visitor, if your...uh...players beat us Thursday, I hope the next team takes your after-the-whistle-hotshots out. And myohmy how that list is growing...

What do I call "adjusting the visor"? Smart. What do I call knocking the other guys brain bucket off? Smarter. The whole thing started when Hossa got in Getlafs face and they started shoving each other. Dot forget all the little face washes that your guys love to do. The Wings cheat just like every one else. They are just good at hiding it.

Your team blew chunks tonight and your having a hard ime dealing with it. I understand that. I was pissed to about the last three ass-whoopings you put on us. Its also getting tiring watching my team not be able to score more than three (4 once) in a game.

And as far as the drive-bys, I am still trying to figure this site out. I still would have come by even if the Ducks lost. I dig the Wings. Great organization....but I am a Ducks fan.

Through the course of a game, on one shift this team looks like the dominant Wings of last year, then another shift they look like the Dave Lewis era Wings.

Oh please don't remind me of that dark time. I am trying to block it from my memory.

Babcock has to outcoach that other guy. The Babcock strategy so far has been to roll the lines. Carlyle's strategy is to play his best players as often as possible. I would say that Babcock has to embrace Carlyle's strategy for game 7. Also, there are 3 guys up for the Hart. Only one of them isn't scoring - I don't care what else he is bringing. Time to double shift some guys now and again - and I'm not talking about Sammie and Kronwall.

Edited by clutchngrab

What do I call "adjusting the visor"? Smart. What do I call knocking the other guys brain bucket off? Smarter. The whole

Want to know what I call adjusting the visor? *****. Scared. Lame. Afraid. That's how it looks to people outside of the duck's fan base.

Just got home from the sports bar watching the game with some LGWer's again. Food was good, service was good, and scene was more than excellent.

Sad to see the Wings not be able to get rebounds, complete passes, and not show up for 1/2 the game. It was a tough loss.

I think what stinks more than anything.....

Is that two of the biggest gutless scumbags in the League, (and no....that's not an exaggeration).....

Are the two Sucks on the scoreboard.

Holy Jesus, Mary and Joseph.