• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Marty Barry

Russia vs. Canada

Rate this topic

Maybe I wouldn't have hated Canada even more after this game if the commentary wasn't so anti-Russian. Come one, Cold war is over, give it up! I love how Milbury and Roenick pretending that they know what is going on in the Russian locker room... really??

I do have to say that I am pretty disappointed right now. This Russian team sure missed type of guys like Kasparaitis or Zubov. :(

Edited by Alexey913

I'd agree with the guy who said that VK would have been a good player for this type of game. Imagine Konstantinov, in his prime lighting up Crosby with an giant open-ice hit? That would have been epic and I don't think the game is 7-3 for Canada with him on the ice.

Nice job, Canada, and on to the next.

OMFG OVechkin Malkin datsyuk and Kovalchuk are all on this team theyre gonna be killer gold medal for sure!!!!!!!!!! Canada's D is way too slow to stop them OMGOMG

I bet everyone who was saying s*** like that feels pretty dumb now.

Canada from their goaltending to their forwards straight up dominated and it was great to watch especially with all the haters on here haha.

Oh and I'm not defending what Boyle did by any means but if we're gonna talk about cheap plays lets talk about Volchenkov on Staal. Russia isn't exactly innocent ladies and gentleman so I wouldn't be pointing too many fingers.

Oh and its weird I remember saying in the original olympic thread that Canada's D would hamer OV and the russians left and right and dominate them. Its weird how the game got rough and russia started losing and all of a sudden a weak little shot from the point has Alex teh great out for the rest of the game.

Imagine Konstantinov, in his prime lighting up Crosby with an giant open-ice hit? That would have been epic and I don't think the game is 7-3 for Canada with him on the ice.

Definitely not if they had a dude like him that went +60 in one season.

I dont think the game would have been 7-3 canada if they would have friggin pulled nabakov after the 3rd goal, I still dont think they would have won, but they would have looked less pathetic.

LOL at Getzlaf talking s*** to Malkin from the bench.

Yeah, well Getzlaf trash-talk smells alot like the lack of class that is team Canada. Thank you Steve for creating Team "Anaheim ****** Bag" + "whiny Canadien spoiled child face of the NHL". Lot's to celebrate Canada, enjoy the class that is your team. Your sport is turning into the American NBA day by day. Enjoy that.

Edited by clutchngrab

Yeah, well Getzlaf trash-talk smells alot like the lack of class that is team Canada. Thank you Steve for creating Team "Anaheim ****** Bag" + "whiny Canadien spoiled child face of the NHL". Lot's to celebrate Canada, enjoy the class that is your team. Your sport is turning into the American NBA day by day. Enjoy that.

20115_crybaby.jpg

Sure, ok. Cool story bro.

epicfail01.jpg