• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Sharks 4

Rate this topic

Refs aside, the Wings honestly didn't play very well tonight.

Just got to get it going on Tuesday at the Joe. They can still make this a series.

It's hard to play well when you are on the PK for half of the game it becomes exhausting.

All I've got to say is that the Sharks have perfected the dive, and the officials taken it hook line and sinker!

Wings are in trouble! On a level sheet of ice, we have a different game! This league is pathetic and I'm not sure why I continue to be a fan!!!

Dude, give it a break, the calls have been bad all the way around, the game however was won by the Sharks playing a better game then the Wings. Give credit where it is due, please!

LOLOLOLOLOL what game did you watch. if A.) the wings only had 4 calls against them like the sharks.. Wings win OR B.) if the sharks had 10 calls against them like the wings...wings win.

Guest Four

Wow good thing I missed it, although I am sad for another reason.

Two stray kittens ran by the front of my car and could barely make it up the curb but I couldn't help them. I didnt have a flashlight and didn't want to risk getting attacked by their mother if I went down a small hill into bushes to find them

Edited by Four

Refs aside, the Wings honestly didn't play very well tonight.

Just got to get it going on Tuesday at the Joe. They can still make this a series.

How can you even tell? We were killing penalties for half the god damn game.

Just so frustrating to watch.

Dude, give it a break, the calls have been bad all the way around, the game however was won by the Sharks playing a better game then the Wings. Give credit where it is due, please!

It would be smart of you to just leave, clown

Seriously guys, we had 20 minutes of penalties... that's a god damn period... f*** this... f*** those refs for ruining everything. This is going to be hard!!

i guess the 1 consolation is that even though the wings have played 2 very poor games, the sharks only just beat them both times. if the wings can stay out of the box and maybe get a few breaks go their way then this series is still very much there to be won IMO.

Not going to panic yet.

Close one goal games on their home ice, San Jose capitalized on their opportunities, and the Wings didn't get as many chances.

We have some must win games at home though, but this series can change drastically.

Edited by Carman

Guest Crymson

THANKS HOWARD FOR KEEPING THE SHARKS IN THE GAME FOR THEM. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GETTING PAID BY THEM TO PLAY.

Are you on crack?

well they were winning at the start of the 3rd, and dominating play, until the BS started

I was referring more to the 1st period honestly. They were letting the Sharks players get right to the crease without so much as a wave as they went by. That cannot happen.

And, honestly, Lids had a very up and down game tonight.

The Sharks were on a powerplay FOR A WHOLE PERIOD...and the goalie interference call that was in Detroit's favor was even bulls***. I honestly don't know what to say, so I'm just going to eat some food and duck out of here before more s*** gets flung around.