• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Octopus's Garden

Official "We Believe" Thread

Rate this topic

I believe...

...that this team is lazy and unmotivated.

Or being outplayed by a better team at the moment. Save it for the GDT where the other geniuses instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano.

I believe it the Wings. I believe they're a better team than has been displayed and have hope that they show up on Wednesday. It isn't a series until someone loses at home.

I believe...

...that this team is lazy and unmotivated.

So pretty much when a team loses it means they are lazy and unmotivated? GOOD THEORY!

I love how when the Wings swept the Yotes everyone was all about how amazing and hungry they are and that they look unstoppable out there and now with this series it's the complete opposite. YES they haven't been Red Wings like in these two games so far but that doesn't mean they don't want to win. Losses happen. It's apart of the game. It shouldn't and doesn't take anything away from the team. San Jose played much better and deserved a win and that's that. I'm sure the boys will come out with a couple of great games on Wed/Fri.

ANYWAYS.

I believe in the team of course. 2-0 leads are still very doable to come back from.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!

I believe more than ever that they are the much better team,even though they haven't played like it

who knows if they will start playing like it or if it will be soon enough to come back but I'd say the odds are good

Edited by ricky0034

I believe this -- The Sharks are playing just THAT (holding thumb and forefinger close together) much better and have earned their two game lead. I BELIEVE the Wings will come back with two monster efforts at JLA.

I also believe in the old adage that it's not a series until you lose your first home game.

Go Wings!!!

I also believe in the old adage that it's not a series until you lose your first home game.

It's not a series until you lose your second home game, and only to a team that won both of theirs. Everyone is focused on the Wings having to win the next four out of five, but another way of looking at it is that they need to prevent the Sharks from winning two out of the next five. Sound a little more doable? Boston seemed to grasp that.

I believe we lost two road games to a good team by one goal each, I believe that ya can't win a 7 game series in 2 games , I believe that the Wings can easily still win this series , I believe that no team has went 16-0 ( I know this but cut me some slack lol) , I believe that people just need to relax and watch,either way, I believe I still love my team. Go Wings!!!!

I believe we lost two road games to a good team by one goal each, I believe that ya can't win a 7 game series in 2 games , I believe that the Wings can easily still win this series , I believe that no team has went 16-0 ( I know this but cut me some slack lol) , I believe that people just need to relax and watch,either way, I believe I still love my team. Go Wings!!!!

I believe this was the best post so far. ;)

I believe the Wings will win the next 4. I am going to break up the glass to the fire extinguisher and shave the playoff beard. I have only done this one time ever. In the 2008 opening round series after Nashville won games 3 and 4. It worked then I hope it works now.

EDIT : After some convincing by my soon to be wife, where she asked me and I quote " you should shave it to a goatee like Shamerman." I'm assuming she meant Shanahan. In any event, I now have shaved it down to the Shanny playoff goatee. Hopefully this wil give our best power forward *cough* Franzen *cough* the boost he needs to channel his inner Shanny and start blasting pucks from the high slot past Niemi.

Edited by matt198913

I believe that some people are so intent on being assholes that they will corrupt a thread that is all about positive mojo.

Said individuals need to start an "I believe we will lose" thread where they can piss and moan to their hearts' content.

I believe in the Red Wings. They are not defeated, they are only behind at the moment. There is a huge difference.

Guest mjtm77

Lower the expectations, the Wings are not winning this series...

even if we are down 2-0 why would we lower our expectaions?

guys keep in mind that the 9 days of rest will help us later in the series. this is far from over we may be behind but were not out

Please don't compare arguably one of the greatest nhl teams every assembled to our lineup now. Please don't even try to do that. Please don't. Seriously, please don't.

No comparison probably just saying it can happen