• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GSBrooks13

Sharks Accuse Canucks of Diving

Rate this topic

I hope my coworkers don't think it's strange that I'm going to be laughing for at least the next 20 to 30 minutes.

However, I will agree that diving is running rampant in the NHL, and needs to be called much more often than it is.

So, the Sharks are pissed that the Canucks dive better than them? Hilarious.

This is basically how I see it. Had a ton of respect for Pavelski BEFORE our series with them. That dropped considerably watching that clown act the way he did when anyone had a stick by his skates.

This just shows what a waterdown joke this league has become! Pretty soon the league is going to have to melt the ice so that the West Final can be played in pool for waterpolo! Thats fine, if this is what Bettman wants for the NHL then this league will become more irrelevant each year!

I just think its funny that of all teams the Shards are complaining..... Just baffling, would have been interesting to see what the Shards would have said if they wouldn't have blown yet another 3rd period lead!! Hmmmmmmmmmm...... Sweet Lord I hope Tampa Wins the Cup this year!!!

As we used to say when I was a kid, "Takes one to know one."

OR as the more diplomatic version goes, "Only a true professional can spot another one."