• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

18 hours ago, Motor City Mullets said:

Krakheads fire Hakstol...Guess they're mad that they aren't Vegas part deux.

Kaplan reporting several Kraken players expressed they would not play for Seattle if they continued with Hakstol as coach during exit interviews. 

Hes done as an NHL coach. 

Several of their best players had their worst seasons ever. The goalies all trashed it up big time, and Beniers went from looking like a superstar to barely being able to string 35 pts together. 

Theyll get better next year with a fresh coach alone. But i expect them to shake up the roster a bit too. 

9 hours ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Who you got cats/rags?

I have no idea how to handicap that one. I'm going to watch ever second of it though. If I had to put money on it I'd have to say New York will win. But I'd probably prefer to see Florida move on. Going to be a barn burner though.

1 minute ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

I got the Rags

Hard not to bet on them. They're playing really really well right now. And as much as I like the way Florida plays, their game is sloppy and New York could expose that. Boston really had no offense to speak of, so Florida could run around all game without any fear of getting punished by the powerplay. New York will wash the Cats if they don't stay out of the box.

Friedman reporting that the Hurricanes are not going to re-sign Necas and Pesce. Necas is an RFA so trading for his negotiating rights would give the Wings exclusive rights to the player. Super skilled, fast, big, and wants to play center. Go get this guy now.

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Friedman reporting that the Hurricanes are not going to re-sign Necas and Pesce. Necas is an RFA so trading for his negotiating rights would give the Wings exclusive rights to the player. Super skilled, fast, big, and wants to play center. Go get this guy now.

Pesce would be an improvement on the right side over Holl and Petry and a great D partner for Eddy.

6 hours ago, kipwinger said:

What's a trade for Necas look like?  Our 1st + Wallinder?  Or. A 2nd and Berggren?

Edited by mackel

On 5/19/2024 at 12:55 PM, kipwinger said:

This is the time to trade our 2024 1st rounder (15th overall) as part of a package deal for an existing roster player of this caliber - especially considering this years' draft is rather average at best.