• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

So, after swinging his junk around and yapping about Larkin's "sucker punch",  ol' crooked nose Stamkos does this to Cozen's last night

Not a single sports media outlet is talking about this and not a single Sabres player laid a finger on the guy that looks like Johnny from Karate Kid. 

Pathetic. 

Johnny is a good guy now.

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

I knew he was in the Marines but I just looked it up and he was medically discharged before ever doing a tour of duty because he broke his sternum in a mountain biking accident. Kudos to him for volunteering, but it's not like he's some badass.

Edit: That sounded way more cynical than I meant it to. I really like his films. Especially Logan Lucky, that "cauliflower" scene gets me every time.

Get Krupped

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

The Maple Leafs are covered in Canada exactly like all American football games are covered in the U.S.

Joe Buck: Let's go down to our sideline reporter Erin Andrews. Erin, what can you tell us about Tom Brady's performance?

Erin Andrews: Well Joe, Tom is well known for drinking only distilled water, but did you also know that for the last 14 years he's also been gluten free?

Joe Buck: Hahaha, I bet Gisele's happy about that huh Erin?

Erin Andrews: Hehe, She is Joe, and she said the effect it's had on his tummy is just an added bonus hehe. Back to you Joe.

Joe Buck: Great stuff as always Erin!

Tavares sporting Canada's new olympic gear

povdwgkqxtv71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

after reading the public release, it is also my opinion that Cheveldayoff should have to step down as GM of Winnipeg and Quennville should have to step down as head coach of Florida.

7 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

So, after swinging his junk around and yapping about Larkin's "sucker punch",  ol' crooked nose Stamkos does this to Cozen's last night

Not a single sports media outlet is talking about this and not a single Sabres player laid a finger on the guy that looks like Johnny from Karate Kid. 

Pathetic. 

Interested to see Parros' explanation of what "HE" saw with this...

Edited by LeftWinger

Another article on the Bowman mess...

https://chicago.suntimes.com/blackhawks/2021/10/26/22746928/blackhawks-fire-stan-bowman-al-macisaac-bradley-aldrich-sexual-assault-investigation-results

out of this article..

McDonough and Blunk have already left the Hawks, but Cheveldayoff is now the Winnipeg Jets’ GM and Quenneville the Florida Panthers’ coach. NHL commissioner Gary Bettman said in a statement he will meet with Cheveldayoff and Quenneville to discuss their futures in those roles.

HF Boards really going off the deep end on Toews...Not sure what they expected from him - guy was 22 when it all went down and team execs were 'handling things'...If anything he (along with older vets like Seabrook/Keith) could've set the tone in the locker room regarding guys using homophobic slurs.

6 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

HF Boards really going off the deep end on Toews...Not sure what they expected from him - guy was 22 when it all went down and team execs were 'handling things'...If anything he (along with older vets like Seabrook/Keith) could've set the tone in the locker room regarding guys using homophobic slurs.

Can't wait for the Blackhawks to have to change their name to "Chicago Hockey Team".

Just now, Akakabuto said:

Can't wait for the Blackhawks to have to change their name to "Chicago Hockey Team".

I certainly hope that's not the case...As a Original 6 rival I appreciate their existence...Their logo is in reference/homage to Sauk leader Black Hawk...Chances are now that Chicago's image is in the toilet I'm sure the pressure to change the team name and logo will mount.

31 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I'm Okay with canceling Tayes.  Primarily because he's an overrated, overhyped player.  

23 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

They could still keep the name. Black Hawks could literally just be a hawk with black feathers. U of Miami Ohio went from Redmen to RedHawks. Univ of North Dakota went from Fighting Sioux to Fighting Hawks. They would probably have to change the logo from the Indian face to a black hawk tho.

6 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

They could still keep the name. Black Hawks could literally just be a hawk with black feathers. U of Miami Ohio went from Redmen to RedHawks. Univ of North Dakota went from Fighting Sioux to Fighting Hawks. They would probably have to change the logo from the Indian face to a black hawk tho.

Culturally Appropriate Chicago Blackhawks Logo by First Nations Artist Goes  Viral - Indian Country Today