• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Rate this topic

14 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Am I the only one who remembers Penis Inspection Day from school? The coach took us into the lockerroom one at a time while everyone else kept playing, and inspected us to make sure we were developing properly and keeping clean. I can't be the only one who remembers this?

Did you go to a Catholic School by chance?

2 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

While I agree with him on vaccine mandates, I can't think of a more vile way to speak to a woman who disagrees with you.

9 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Looks: No

Humor: No

Charisma: No

Personality: No

Talent: No

Acting: No

Range: No

Seriously. I don't get it. How did she find work?

Cuz you can't make awesome movies like Natural Born Killers with Wynona Ryder or Rebecca De Moray.....

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

So, after swinging his junk around and yapping about Larkin's "sucker punch",  ol' crooked nose Stamkos does this to Cozen's last night

Not a single sports media outlet is talking about this and not a single Sabres player laid a finger on the guy that looks like Johnny from Karate Kid. 

Pathetic. 

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

4 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

So, after swinging his junk around and yapping about Larkin's "sucker punch",  ol' crooked nose Stamkos does this to Cozen's last night

Not a single sports media outlet is talking about this and not a single Sabres player laid a finger on the guy that looks like Johnny from Karate Kid. 

Pathetic. 

Scott Stevens esque

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Pathetic. 

Shouldn't have been looking at his shoes