Home Games / Away Games

This is the second of a five consecutive away games

Record v. Calgary

All-time, Overall v. Calgary

146G: 67W-62L-16T-0RT-0OTL-1SOL

All-time, Away v. Calgary

73G: 27W-40L-6T

Season Record v. Calgary

This is the 4th, and final, game v. Calgary this season. The Club's record in the previous 3 games:

1W-2L

This the 2nd, and final, away game v. Calgary this season. The Club's record in the previous game:

0W-1L

Record on this Day

January 31

This is the 29th regular-season game played on this day. The Club’s record in the previous 21 games:

11W-13L-3T-0RT-0OTL-1SOL

This is the 1st regular-season game v. Calgary played on this day

LGW.

Howard´s a game-day decision, but Lids will be back in the lineup!

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2012/01/jimmy_howard_to_be_game-day_de.html

Jimmy Howard likely will be a game-day decision but captain Nicklas Lidstrom is expected to be back in the Detroit Red Wings' lineup when they kick off a four-game road trip Tuesday night in Calgary.

I don't get why he's listed as a game-day decision. Is there something wrong with him?

I thought I read yesterday that Babs was just contemplating giving Jimmy the night off because he only ended up getting one day off due to the All Star game.

shouldnt be a problem with conks in as long as we show up. once again we gotta win AT LEAST 2 of these next 4 in the northwest. lets start with a very winnable one tonight.

LGW

I thought I read yesterday that Babs was just contemplating giving Jimmy the night off because he only ended up getting one day off due to the All Star game.

I read that too. I guess the use of 'game-time decision' is making me think injury. Otherwise just say, 'not sure who we're starting yet'. Ah well, GO WINGS!

Please do give Jimmy the night off but don't everyone else take a night off on the ice. I hate these games with the bottom half of the Conference because they have the greatest potential for a disappointment. Show up everyone and this should be another 7-2 ... for us.

I would like to see Conks get the start... I just feel the team will make sure they all show up to support him in net, and will let Howard get a night off. Also, I am expecting Babs to put Zetterberg on Pavs line again this game with Bert. Nice to see Nick back as always.. go Wings !

I would like to see Conks get the start... I just feel the team will make sure they all show up to support him in net, and will let Howard get a night off. Also, I am expecting Babs to put Zetterberg on Pavs line again this game with Bert. Nice to see Nick back as always.. go Wings !

Didn't they play on the same line last year?

I know a lot of posters will disagree with me, but I really don't see the logic in playing Commodore over Kindl on a regular basis.

Kindl needs to play more in order to get better. Commodore has very limited upside whereas Kindl can actually contribute and make a difference. I know we need "added toughness" and that's what Commie brings but this may be at the cost of Kindl's development.