• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Ericsson out One Month

Rate this topic

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Quincey and Commodore on a line - I like it for the toughness factor, but Ericsson had been a lot steadier lately, and having the two new guys playing together opens the door for potential mishaps. I hope they end up meshing well together, but we'll just have to wait and see. Get better, Ericsson - don't like to see guys hurt.

As much as I hate Ericsson and hos play, I had the same issues with Lilja in 2005-2006, but soon after Lils became our biggest penalty killer and I thought was a major impact on the Stanley Cup Team in 2008. I really feel that Ericsson may become that player in the years to come. It sucks that he is injured, just gives other guys a chance to showcase.

I surley hope Kindl is moved, I personally do not see an upside to his game and I think we would benefit more by having Smith in his place. Like others have said, I think Kindl is going to be a package deal tomorrow and thats has to be the only reason he is on the ice lately.

Commodore.

Yup I thought he should have been playing instead of Ericsson in the first place. He has improved a lot threw out the year the more he plays the better he has gotten the system not to mention he adds the toughness that every body has been begging for.

1330224859[/url]' post='2262847']

I know a lot of ppl joke but I think this effects the D much more than people realize. Quincey still looks nervous and Kindl and Commie are streaky at best. E eats up a ton of minutes, plays the PK and has been solid for the team. I know all the Ericsson haters will be thrilled but I think it will effect the team with the lines and chemistry....I think it's a loss

Heal up Big Rig

+

Yup I thought he should have been playing instead of Ericsson in the first place. He has improved a lot threw out the year the more he plays the better he has gotten the system not to mention he adds the toughness that every body has been begging for.

He adds the same type of toughness Abby adds - a punching bag for opponents.

We might as well put Kindl back in there and see just what we have with him. I haven't been impressed thus far, but I think it's too early to write him off.

As for toughness, I would make some serious inquiries as to the Islanders' Matt Martin's availability.

Duh! The purpose of this forum is only to agree with Holland and Babcock. Any independent thought is highly discouraged.

I can remember not too many years ago there was a lot of nasty s*** being said about Kronwall the first few years he was up. I think it's amazing that a player selected dead ******* last in the draft is even playing in the league and guess what, This so called pylon as so many like to refer to him as has made it on to one of the best teams in the league. Duh all you want. If the shoe fits wear it, if not then you shouldn't feel offended.

Ansar Khan ‏ @AnsarKhanMLive Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Holland said he's not looking for a depth defenseman in wake of Ericsson injury, only a decent-sized forward.

Ansar Khan ‏ @AnsarKhanMLive Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Wings don't think Ericsson will need surgery for chip fracture in wrist. Should be back late March, early April at latest.

I like Commie, but i rather Kindl play Orr like hockey while Ericsson's injured, so that when he's healthy Biggie but smalls ain't needed no more. Wings then get the luxury of trading away Big Rig to the all you can eat Florida Panthers, gaining a healthy chunk of salary cap space, along with having all star calibre J. Kindl's outta all of this. Repeat for 2013. I have a funny feeling though this might not happen, so get well soon there Big Rig :battle:

Where are you from and what does this even mean?

Where are you from and what does this even mean?

Krypton (since his name is Superman) and only he knows what it means.

Punctuation might help. I'll give it a try:

I like Commie, but I'd rather that Kindl play Orr-like hockey while Ericsson's injured, so that when he's healthy, Big E (but small) isn't needed any more. Wings then get the luxury of trading away Big Rig to the all-you-can-eat Florida Panthers, gaining a healthy chunk of salary cap space, along with having an all star-calibre J. Kindl out of all of this. Repeat for 2013. I have a funny feeling though this might not happen, so get well soon there Big Rig

At least it makes grammatical sense even if it is a bit... unlikely.

Personally, I still have hope for E, but he has a ways to go. I hope he heals quickly. Sitting around injured doesn't help your game.

Edited by 55fan

I like Commie, but i rather Kindl play Orr like hockey while Ericsson's injured, so that when he's healthy Biggie but smalls ain't needed no more. Wings then get the luxury of trading away Big Rig to the all you can eat Florida Panthers, gaining a healthy chunk of salary cap space, along with having all star calibre J. Kindl's outta all of this. Repeat for 2013. I have a funny feeling though this might not happen, so get well soon there Big Rig :battle:

1) I'm guessing you were drunk when you posted this? I'm not sure what it all means exactly but it was a fun read.

2) As much as some people may want Ericsson traded away, they're ignoring the fact he has a NMFTC! And I can't see him agreeing to be traded to Florida. Or Columbus. Or most of the other franchises people have suggested.