• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

700 posts in this topic

How many times in history has 100 points only been good enough for fourth place in a division?

No idea. My guess is not many.

To be fair though, this 100pt season is a bit artificial. 10 shootout wins plus a few OT losses. Realistically speaking this team is a 85-90 pt team. And going by that logic the 100pt streak ended two seasons ago in a way.

PPPPPPPPPASSSSSSSSSHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!! I'm basically yelling to myself "HOMER!!! PAVEL'S BEHIND YOU!!!"

5th seed is a lock now, Nashville is the opponent, might as well put ourselves in a position to have home ice! Either way, the Wings biggest concern is their own play, not the opponent; YAY less travel and early games!

Nashville no matter what. No travel and can still get home ice. Need the extra point now.

Great desperation in the third. Datsyuk and Zetterberg willed this team to get even.

PPPPPPPPPASSSSSSSSSHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!! I'm basically yelling to myself "HOMER!!! PAVEL'S BEHIND YOU!!!"

5th seed is a lock now, Nashville is the opponent, might as well put ourselves in a position to have home ice! Either way, the Wings biggest concern is their own play, not the opponent; YAY less travel and early games!

None of which will be nationally televised because of Crosby vs. Flyers.

Sucks for us non-Detroit people. :angry: