PS
2012 Photoshop War: Predators vs. Red Wings

Rate this topic

220 posts in this topic

I will probable catch some crap for this....But after last nights game

The new Logo of the NHL

NHLNewLogo-1.jpg

Hahahahaha Love it!! Well done.

Okay. I did this in paint, and it's not that great. But when I saw this picture of Weber, a little while ago, I couldn't resist.

post-21803-0-21064900-1334269600_thumb.jpg

i really don't think that the red wings suck,but i do hate them,did not mean to offened anybody on here,like i said before i found the picture on photobucket and don't really have any photoshopping skills

It's already been stated on this thread / board that rival team fans are invited to share their artwork / shtick. I thought yours was fine and to the point. And I hope you find some more stuff to throw on here. I can't do jack as far as this stuff is concerned, but I'm grateful to check everybody's stuff out. Thanks for the effort. :thumbup:

I REALLY like the image, but the frame did not compliment it, so I fixed it for you :cool:

post-16968-0-81203300-1334283454_thumb.jpg

Edited by King Crane

I REALLY like the image, but the frame did not compliment it, so I fixed it for you :cool:

Very NICE!!!! THNX... :D

Very NICE!!!! THNX... :D

From LukeD at HF Board

30syb87.jpg

It's pretty good actually. Note Shanny and Buttman smiling at the scoring table.

Edited by MidMichSteve

shannytrotz.jpg

Easy Money!

Disclaimer: This is satire. I personally still like Shanny and in no way do I think he would take a bribe. I like Trotz too and don't think he would offer a bribe.

Edited by MidMichSteve