• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Thanks, Matt!

Rate this topic

Best hockey site out there and not just because its a Wings board either. It's a great hockey forum that welcomes fans of other teams which generates lots of good hockey talk! I also come here for my hockey news because usually somebody posts something here before it shows up anywhere else. Keep up the great work!

Best forum on the internet, hockey or otherwise. Thank you, Matt and staff, for this place. I've made life-long friends as a result of this site - none of whom I would have otherwise ever met, and come to love as family. You are much appreciated -- as are all the great members here. LGW has so many fans who would make the Wings proud if they knew us! :clap:

Just taking a second here to thank Matt and the rest of the LGW staff for another great LGW.com season of Red Wings hockey. Cheers to you all for all the hard work that you do to keep this great site running! :beerbuddy:

You deserve a huge thank you for all the time and effort you put into those awesome game day threads. Two gillyfoes!!

I too appreciate this site. It is always one of my first stops to check in to and I can always count on having the lasted news here.

Just taking a second here to thank Matt and the rest of the LGW staff for another great LGW.com season of Red Wings hockey. Cheers to you all for all the hard work that you do to keep this great site running! :beerbuddy:

You deserve thanks as well for all your hard work on the GDT, you have done a great job this year. :)

Good job boys on another great season of keeping the website up. I'd say thanks to everyone who contributes a healthy conversation about hockey, and maintains a good personality around these parts. It's great being able to talk good hockey with some great people (ladies and gentlemen). Handshakes and applause all around gang!

This is the only sports site I look at sometimes two or three times a day. Most others I just don't bother with at all, and I am quite a sports nut I thank ALL of you for your volunteering, hard work and dedication to this most classy website.

You too, Mike for your techno-marvelous/informational/colorful/up-to-the-minute game day threads. LOVE YOU ALL for who you are and what you do!!

:beerbuddy: ............Cheers Matt!