• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
dats13owns

Things that are better than the Wings special teams.

Rate this topic

It's 5 games in and the recurring theme for the 2013 Wings thus far seems to be their ineptitude on S/T. This is just a fun thread to see what kind of stuff people come up with.

1- The Pro Bowl

2- White Dude Rock (Nickelback, Seether, etc.)

Guest irishock

Speaking of special teams, imo the NHL needs to implement the ability for coaches to decline penalties, like in the NFL. I said this last season and I'll say it again: the Wings should look into declining power plays.

Speaking of special teams, imo the NHL needs to implement the ability for coaches to decline penalties, like in the NFL. I said this last season and I'll say it again: the Wings should look into declining power plays.

I can see Babcock complaining to the refs that the penalty they just called on the opponent was a crap call and it should not have been called.

4. Redundant Fun Police call outs.

If you don't like it, don't comment. I was taught that kind of stuff when I was like four years old, way before the Internets.

Hey, if you're entitled to start a thread about the Wings special teams when there's already a very fresh one discussing the PK, then surely I'm entitled to comment in this thread. No? I don't really care though. Moving on.....

Hey, if you're entitled to start a thread about the Wings special teams when there's already a very fresh one discussing the PK, then surely I'm entitled to comment in this thread. No? I don't really care though. Moving on.....

Of course... Because no one on this board is ever allowed to have any fun. Though there was nothing stated in initial post on this thread about discussing it, rather just seeing what kind of sarcastic remarks someone can come up with.

But instead, we'll just sit here and *****, complain, throw people under the bus, play head coach and GM, play talent evaluator/scout and bully people around for not sharing the same opinion as us.

Thanks for being the bigger man and moving on. No wonder no one comes around here anymore.

Of course... Because no one on this board is ever allowed to have any fun. Though there was nothing stated in initial post on this thread about discussing it, rather just seeing what kind of sarcastic remarks someone can come up with.

But instead, we'll just sit here and *****, complain, throw people under the bus, play head coach and GM, play talent evaluator/scout and bully people around for not sharing the same opinion as us.

Thanks for being the bigger man and moving on. No wonder no one comes around here anymore.

this.

I couldn't agree more, it's easy to complain, but to find amusement in a low point for the wings, at least makes me less upset about losing in ot to the hawks again