• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/10 GDT : Blue Jackets 3 at Red Wings 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Current Streaks

Regular-Season Streaks

Overall: 1-game losing streak (shutout)

Home: 2-game winning streak (1 shutout)

Historical Regular-Season Streaks v. Columbus

Overall: 3-game losing streak (1 shutout)

Home: 1-game losing streak

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season

Overall: 5W-3L-1OTL-1SOL

Home 6W-2L-1OTL-1SOL

Last Ten Games – Current Regular-Season v. Columbus

Overall: 5W-5L

Home: 8W-2L

Home Games / Away Games

This is a single Home game

Detroit v. Columbus

All-time, Overall v. Columbus
72G: 50W-15L-1T-0RT-2OTL-4SOL
All-time, Home v. Columbus
35G: 27W-6L-0T-0RT-0OTL-2SOL
Season Record v. Columbus
This is the last of five games v. Columbus this season, with the Club's record in the previous four games:
1W-2L
This is the last of two Home games v. Columbus this season, with the Club's record in the previous game:
1L

Record on this Day

March 10

This is the 41st regular-season game played on this day, with the Club’s record in the previous 40 games:

16W-18L-6T

This is the 1st game played v. Columbus on this day

LGW.

This Afternoon's Officials

Referees Dan O'Rourke-9 & Kevin Pollock-33 Linesmen Vaughan Rody-73 & David Brisebois-96

Part deux, wherein they come out like possessed Vikings and proceed to tear s*** up. Where's that old Viking Z picture that was posted here last year?

Wings 7, Cbus 0 because they've all been slaughtered.

Edit: Found it.

2wmqiw3.jpg

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Part deux, wherein they come out like possessed Vikings and proceed to tear s*** up. Where's that old Viking Z picture that was posted here last year?

Wings 7, Cbus 0 because they've all been slaughtered.

Edit: Found it.

2wmqiw3.jpg

Beautiful. I remember this. Just made it my screensaver. Thanks for posting this pic again.

Khan reporting that White is in for Lashoff

Just hope he plays like he has something to prove.

Guest DeGraa55

Any word on if Babs has taken his head out of his rear end and changing up the lines to start today's game? I better turn on the game and see #13 and #40 on the same line and not with #8.

I'd settle for Tatar on his line I think.

I just hope that none of the people who are whining about yesterday ever have a bad day where things just don't go right for them. They'd never be able to handle it.

Go Wings!

Yesterday was a bad day. It happens. Shake it off and move on.

Yesterday was a bad day, but it doesn't excuse that they are getting paid millions to not show up. No one was skating competitively yesterday, it has nothing to do with people whining.

Yesterday was a bad day, but it doesn't excuse that they are getting paid millions to not show up. No one was skating competitively yesterday, it has nothing to do with people whining.

And yesterday wasn't the debut of the 2nd line either.

esteef

I don't blame the loss on people whining. It just makes it twice as annoying when you have to watch one and listen to the other.

I don't get paid millions. I have two jobs that are barely over minimum. But I know people who would give their left... kneecap to have one minimum wage job. There are lots of people who make more than they do for less work. It's all relative.

Point is we all have off days. We all have days where we just don't have what it takes physically or mentally or both. When it's happening to a group, it has a vortex effect. Everyone eventually gets sucked in, and nothing goes right even for those who are trying.

I think that's what happened yesterday.

What happened yesterday is we didn't show up, and the Blue Jackets did, and it cost us two points. There's really no excuse for that, especially given that it's not the first time this season. (The not-showing-up thing, I mean.)

Here's to hoping we at least show up today. That would be an improvement in itself.