• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings4Life19

Frk

Rate this topic

Yes he does, and he's currently tearing it up. His 2013 season has already surpassed anything that Jurco did in the Q, AND he's doing it on a worse team, AND Jurco's stat line was super impressive. I cannot wait until these two are wingers in the NHL. How weird will it be to go from having elite centers and horrible wingers to having elite wingers and average centers...oh wait, we've got Jarnkrok coming along. So pumped.

Yes he does, and he's currently tearing it up. His 2013 season has already surpassed anything that Jurco did in the Q, AND he's doing it on a worse team, AND Jurco's stat line was super impressive. I cannot wait until these two are wingers in the NHL. How weird will it be to go from having elite centers and horrible wingers to having elite wingers and average centers...oh wait, we've got Jarnkrok coming along. So pumped.

Frk is on by no means a bad team. He plays with 2 players that are going to go top 3 in this years draft. If Halifax is a bad team, I'm not sure what you think a good team is.

Rank QMJHL GP W L OTL SL PTS PCT GF GA STK P10 PIM 1 z * -

Halifax, Mooseheads 68 58 6 3 1 120 0.882 347 176 16-0-1-0 9-0-1-0 868

Edited by darkmanx

worse team???.......

I looked for the original post by that guy....I could not find it. I think it was in a playoff GDT and the Wings were losing and I think he was ranting about Holland not making the right deal...or he was talking about the 1st rounder for Quincey...just cannot find it.

:lol: Found it! The original and first appearance of 'The Juck F*cking Pott!"

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/topic/71926-319-gdt-capitals-5-at-red-wings-3/page-15#entry2271884

DAN WHATEVER YOURf****** NAME IS CLEAR OR CLEARLY GET THE f*** OUT OF THIS TEAM BACK GOf****** LEARN TO PLAY MORON I PERSONALY DON'T GIVE As*** THAT YR LEG IS f***ET UP, PLEASE LIIVE. ANF BABCOCK PLEASE GET READ OF OUR QUINESSSSSSYYYYY HOLLAND YOU JUST HIT THE JUCKf****** POTT

:hysterical:

worse team???.......

Halifax isn't bad or anything, but St. Johns way unreal when Jurco played. They won the league championship three years in a row. One of the knocks on Jurco was that his team was so good it was hard to tell whether his stats were padded because of team depth.