• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

3/25 GDT : Red Wings 3 at Coyotes 2

Rate this topic

What's with all the Monster hate on here? He played lights out the one game he came in place of Jimmy when he wasn't expected and he got left out to dry the latest game in the 3rd. As much as he isn't Jimmy, he can still be a capable back-up and provide this team with the chance to win. The team just needs to show up in front of him also.

What's with all the Monster hate on here? He played lights out the one game he came in place of Jimmy when he wasn't expected and he got left out to dry the latest game in the 3rd. As much as he isn't Jimmy, he can still be a capable back-up and provide this team with the chance to win. The team just needs to show up in front of him also.

I don't think most are hatting on Jonas. It's just tough for any goaltender to play so inconsistently especially because of injury problems and come in and play very well once in a blue moon. He has the skills but the team is going to have to play tighter defense in front of him or just get a comfortable lead so he can play with more confidence.

Not necessarily hate. Just a lack of faith based on his last performance. Hoping for the best from him and even better from the rest of the team though.

Sometimes 1 Like just isn't enough - this is one of those times. Superb.

And scary how good looking Flip and Andersson are. Proper scary. Kindl on the other hand looks like Kurt Cobain.

Big letdown for the Wings tonight, but who cares with a GDT line-up like that? :D

Horrifying GDT, hahaha! Hopefully Monster and Brunner both shine and play hungry in their return. The Wings are going to need it to avoid a let down after a strong couple outings against the Ducks. Foot on the pedal, please!

There are some really good ones that didn't make the GDT because they are out of the line-up. here are a few of them. They were made for Avatars though so they're smaller and have the background replaced with the Wings Logo. I thought Babs, and Helm both came out pretty good, Maude Bertuzzi is good for a laugh as well

mrazek.png Helm2.png redmond.png Holland.png Babcock.png Bertuzzi.pngCola.png Tootoo.png Tatarcopy.png Quinceycopy.png Huskins.png murphy-1.png Osgood.png Jarnkrok.png

Edited by FlashyG

I'm not afraid to admit it: I'd take Valerie Filppula out for a night of baked oysters and ballroom dancing. Afterward I'd walk her back to her front door, promise to call her again, and part amicably. I'd woo her is what I'm saying.

going to be a tough one guys last night game might make us slugish but im going to say 3-2 Wings no OT no SO another reg win and a good proformance by the monster Zetty,Flip,Andersson the goal scores for us Doan verbata for them

Awesome GDT lol.

Also....this game is a gimme...Jason Labarbera freaking blows. Coyotes are so pathetic for keeping this guy this long.

Can I have the Johanna Franzine avatar? :D