• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 6 GDT- Blackhawks 4 @ Red Wings 3, - (Series tied 3-3)

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

I suddenly feel better. :dozing:

Why does it matter what happened in some other series some other season?

His very clear point is that momentum doesn't always win series.

Why are any of you even remotely listening to those baffoons.

They're certainly buffoons, and I'm listening just to see how ridiculous they get, but this analysis of what Milbury actually said isn't exactly accurate. He didn't seem pleased with the call at all, said something like it or not, apparently that's today's NHL, in my day, that would've just been a good defensive play. I don't like defending the guy, but I didn't get the impression at all that he was really pleased with that call.

hockey was so much better back in the day.

i cant stand this league anymore, theyve destroyed it.

players diving, crying to the ref, embellishing, crying to the media, just to get the upper hand. its cheap and disgusting.

then you got refs listening to them, calling games one ways. making wrong calls, calling clean hits dirty.

i dont think i will be watching too much longer its just not worth the aggravation. once in awhile but i think its just going to get worse.

i miss the good old days where players decided the game. where players were men not boys

Not only all that, but you get the star players hurt, when players like Bickell belt Datsyuk, or players like Erickson go after Toews. How is it a good thing to have an instigator rule in hockey? It's NOT! BRASS, YOU CANNOT MANAGE THE LEAGUE BETTER THAN THE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!

So tired of watching this crap garbage NHL.

I am seriously considering not watching game 7. Does anyone hate me? I just can't take this, I think I made a post awhile back hoping for a miracle to have Wild beat Hawks so my heart wouldn't attack me to death during this series... and now having to go to game 7...

I may keel over from stress.

Milbury and Jones both claim penalty shot was a good call.

/sigh NBC

Why are any of you even remotely listening to those baffoons.

Where as Eddie said he didn't think it was... Fact is, plays like that happen every game with no penalty shot. We can at least hope for consistency. It sucks that the game came down to it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

WTF are you talking about , the refs are the reason this isn't into overtime. How in the f$#@# did he deny him a reasonable goal scoring opportunity? HOW?

Its because frolik sold it big time to Ohalloran... by basically just passing the puck into the corner after the weak slash. Watch it again, its plain as day obvious thats what he was doing.

His very clear point is that momentum doesn't always win series.

It doesn't, but if we use that series as example, the Sharks were going home for game 7. So are the Hawks.

I still wish this game was tomorrow. Not healthy for us or the Wings to sit around for two days thinking about this game.

I bet Babcock has some man-crush on Smith a la Cleary. He is gonna be completely terrible and we'll have players in the minors better than him but he will never f*** up bad enough to get benched. To the point he has no trade value cause he has terrible stats and looks atrocious on the ice

I want to be positive, but I don't think we're winning game 7 in their building at this point. We're capable, sure, and I'd love to see it, but I wouldn't put my money on it. I've been saying it since we won game 4, I'm fine with losing 5, but we need to close it in 6 if we're going to win. Chicago is too good of a team to let them back into it and then have to head back to their building for a game 7. They really needed to get this done tonight, and they were in position to do so and they got sloppy.

It's a shame, and you can talk all you want about the bulls*** penalty shot, the refs, but we couldn't win a face off and we were way too sloppy, way too often. We weren't good enough. Not even close.

you're darn right we can, that game should be in OT, Period. that was beyond ridiculous. How was he denied a reasonable goal scoring opportunity????? HOW?

that b.s. call directly lead to a 2 goal lead. So yeah, we can talk about the refs. These are supposed to be the best, they are supposed to have earned these games. that call was horrible.

his stick was on him for .5 seconds, and that's worthy of a penalty shot? it's not even worthy of a minor.

Well thats a hard pill to swallow. It's easy to blame the refs but if we score after our second goal this game would look different. We didn't, so it wen't down.

But time to look ahead. We still got one chance and if we this in Chicago it would be huge ! We can do this, our team has already proven in this very series. Momentum is now with the Hawks, but so is the pressure. We didn't play bad tonight so I still believe. Why not us ?

This game was just maddening. Wings get a break and get up 2-1 and then just fall apart. Wingers on both top lines just floating. Make something happen. Filppula and Cleary are stones around the neck of Zetterberg. Franzen the "playoff performer" is absent while Cleary just turns it over time after time and it's going the other way. Smith deserves a post of his own with how bad he sucked. For everyone who crowed after the game where he scored the winner, THIS is why people rip him so much.

Babcock has got to pull something out of his hat to make them play like they should in Game 7. There is no way he can keep the status quo and still win, in my mind. The Toews / Kane / Sharp line is just too powerful and he has made NO adjustment, not to mention the Hossa line, which is causing damage.