• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2013 Stanley Cup Finals - Boston Bruins vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

I'm hoping Bettman snaps and tries to run off with the cup like shooter in happy gilmore.

Due to Bettman running away with the cup the final is cancelled and no team is awarded the Stanley cup for 2013.

In other words I wish there was a way they could both lose.

Bruins will take it. I'm guessing 6 but I'd like to be wrong and see them do exactly what they did to the Penguins.

I'm hoping Boston is not THAT much better than the Hawks. :scared:

The Wings have to play in their division next year. I'm hoping the Bruins take it in 6-7 games.

Edited by MidMichSteve

Bryan Bickell will play like a scared little mouse in this series (like Bieksa in 2010). Not playing against the (powerplay is our enforcer) Wings anymore.

Boston should try to impose themselves physically like they did on Vancouver.

This a million times. The Hawks tried to be the bullies against Detroit and LA, but they won't for a second against Boston. Bickell and Shaw will disappear, and Toews and Kane will disappear on the score board just like Sid and Malkin.

This a million times. The Hawks tried to be the bullies against Detroit and LA, but they won't for a second against Boston. Bickell and Shaw will disappear, and Toews and Kane will disappear on the score board just like Sid and Malkin.

I so can't wait to see Bickel trying to be a bully against Thornton might not end pretty for him...