• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Datsyukian-Deke

Boston Bieber Proofs Locker Room

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Bieber more or less justified his bad reputation in the finals. He was wearing a Bruins at their home games, then morphed into a Blackhawks fan after the latter won the Cup. And all of this was despite his allegiance actually being to the Jets.

As a 23-year-old white guy, I assure you... I would NEVER be caught dressing like this idiot. Really? Saggin' cargo pants, a wife beater, sunglasses inside, and a hat cocked sideways like an rrr-tard? Kid would get beat up in a heartbeat, where I went to school.

I hope the Hawks don't win a cup again for 50 years and everyone will be afraid of the "Great Bieber Curse."

Only if the only way to break it is by walking a Bieber around the rink.

I could care less if someone walked on the logo of the red wings, if they really cared don't put thef****** logo on the floor.

There is something called, unwritten code and integrity. Bieber just doesn't know any of these words. I bet, if Bickell or Lucic would have been there he wouldn't have touched the cup, just a stupid SOB.

As a 23-year-old white guy, I assure you... I would NEVER be caught dressing like this idiot. Really? Saggin' cargo pants, a wife beater, sunglasses inside, and a hat cocked sideways like an rrr-tard? Kid would get beat up in a heartbeat, where I went to school.

That's todays music industry for you. No talent hacks dressing like derps making bad club music with lyrics that don't make a s***'s bit of sense. If I were the NHL team, I'd padlock the dressing room and tell him he's in the visitors room, or a janitor closet. You can have the big boy room when you write a song that lasts the ages and doesn't fizzle out when people stop using the words you say.

Thank God he won't be relevant within the next 10 years, lol.

2 tops. He'll grow a bad dirt stache and the pre-teens will fall out of love with the little clown.

I could care less if someone walked on the logo of the red wings, if they really cared don't put thef****** logo on the floor.

It's a respect thing. The dressing room is the teams sanctuary. It teaches you to keep your head up and look where you're going.

I'd just ban the little ****** nozzle from any hockey venue, period. And as to how long he'll be relevant, his 15 minutes of fame expired 2 hours ago.

That's todays music industry for you. No talent hacks dressing like derps making bad club music with lyrics that don't make a s***'s bit of sense. If I were the NHL team, I'd padlock the dressing room and tell him he's in the visitors room, or a janitor closet. You can have the big boy room when you write a song that lasts the ages and doesn't fizzle out when people stop using the words you say.

2 tops. He'll grow a bad dirt stache and the pre-teens will fall out of love with the little clown.

It's a respect thing. The dressing room is the teams sanctuary. It teaches you to keep your head up and look where you're going.

How would a logo on the floor teach you to keep your head up?

How would a logo on the floor teach you to keep your head up?

Cause you're not supposed to walk on it. You know where it is right in the middle of the room. Though when I think about it more, I understand your question as you may be looking down to avoid the logo. I think we're getting away from the main point though, Bieber is a dumbass and he was likely told on the way in to Chicago don't step on the logo. I think Patrick Kane made reference on twitter or something too about someone stepping on the logo and called him a D-bag.

logo is in the center of the room to symbolize that it is all that matters (the team), its what bring the players together for the team, its the center of attention.

you dont step on it like you dont step on a flag. obviously does no tangable damage, but its the meaning thats significant.

Who cares about stepping on the logo? They can redo it, im sure.

What would you think if you saw some other team's fans stomping on a wings jersey in the ground? That they are disrespecting the wheel right? Same thing.

Not that it would be a life ruining moment if it were to happen, but its the principal of it. Dont be stupid guys.