• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

Bench one of the best playmakers of this generation in the playoffs, allow Rick Nash to float like a derp and say one of your hardest workers on your team stinks on the PP...  Good thing Tortorella is gone, but honestly, Vineaught or however you spell his name is just a different evil.  Instead of publically embarrasing his players, he trashes other teams and makes excuses for everything and has zero grasp on reality which is why he was so wonderful in Vancouver.  I wouldn't have hired either of those dummies.  Ruff would have been a much better coach for the Rags especially coaching against them in Buffalo for so long.  Lundqvist will win a cup once he's traded to a contender in 6 years or so.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#22 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:48 AM

Rangers, Philly and Toronto.  3 biggest markets in the NHL, bags of cash, fervent fans, hysterical media, desperate win-now-at-all-costs owners.

It can't be a coincidence that those 3 teams have between them won 1 Stanley Cup in the last 38 years, can it?

"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk