• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
brett

buffalo and toronto fight

Rate this topic

What pile of crap John Scott is. Going after Kessel? I don't care what occurred beforehand. BS

Not only that but comical Bernier and Miller going at it lol. Miller couldn't protect himself if his team depended on it.

Sort of dumb all around imo

THIS is why we need Tootoo!

Scott shouldn't be going after Toronto's star player like that, on a side note Kessel acted like a little ***** about it though, kinda threw a temper tantrum slashing away at Scott then came back and speared him, no class there.

Scott shouldn't be going after Toronto's star player like that, on a side note Kessel acted like a little ***** about it though, kinda threw a temper tantrum slashing away at Scott then came back and speared him, no class there.

Kessel did throw a tantrum but still Scott went after him first and as much fault as it was Scott's I don't blame Kessel except for him 2 handing Scott and then at the end coming at him with a spear. All around dumb.

I expect some suspensions all around on this one.

SHANNY IS NEAR :D

Kessel did throw a tantrum but still Scott went after him first and as much fault as it was Scott's I don't blame Kessel except for him 2 handing Scott and then at the end coming at him with a spear. All around dumb.

I expect some suspensions all around on this one.

SHANNY IS NEAR :D

Ya I agree with you, that's what I was talking about though, him 2 handing him, then when he sees scott is being held back, he pulls a Franzen and spears him. You know Scott is going to have a chip on his shoulder for Phil now, better watch his back, hope he doesn't go full goon on him, cause Kessel really is a good player and I would hate to see anyone get seriously hurt, let alone a superstar

Ya I agree with you, that's what I was talking about though, him 2 handing him, then when he sees scott is being held back, he pulls a Franzen and spears him. You know Scott is going to have a chip on his shoulder for Phil now, better watch his back, hope he doesn't go full goon on him, cause Kessel really is a good player and I would hate to see anyone get seriously hurt, let alone a superstar

I don't know if Scott will have a chip on his shoulder for Phil. However I think Toronto will for Scott from my viewpoint.

The most comical thing about this is Clarkson right? Coming off the bench. Bob Mckenzie tweeted something like most likely a 10 game regular season suspension? If true that hurts lol

I don't know if Scott will have a chip on his shoulder for Phil. However I think Toronto will for Scott from my viewpoint.

The most comical thing about this is Clarkson right? Coming off the bench. Bob Mckenzie tweeted something like most likely a 10 game regular season suspension? If true that hurts lol

Ya it's an automatic suspension, which is really dumb, considering he had a very very good reason for doing what he did. If I was the coach I would tell the whole team to just get off the bench, they can't suspend the whole team lol

Ya it's an automatic suspension, which is really dumb, considering he had a very very good reason for doing what he did. If I was the coach I would tell the whole team to just get off the bench, they can't suspend the whole team lol

You know what I agree with you totally. Cheers

Really? Looks to me Kessel was talking s*** and then when Scott goes after him he starts slashing him with his stick instead of manning up.

Anyway, I loved the fights!!!

Scott is just a goon. I agree though Kessel shouldn't have been hacking away (as the nhl game announcers like to put it) like Paul Bunyan on Scott then go back and freaking spear the guy, but Scott is just a goon. Loved the goalie fight though, never see that anymore, makes me miss the Det-Col rivalry so much :(

Nothing wrong with Kessel chopping away. When you're the leading offensive threat on your team and a guy eight inches taller without an ounce of skill to his name decides to grab you, you take whatever measures are necessary to defend yourself. If it means hacking a guy hard enough to break his ankle, so be it. The spear at the end was a little over the top, though.

The Wings will be seeing John Scott often this season. If Z (for example) finds himself in this situation and has to two-hand the guy hard enough to break a stick, more power to him; he has more sticks, but only one body.

Guest DeGraa55

Nothing wrong with Kessel chopping away. When you're the leading offensive threat on your team and a guy eight inches taller without an ounce of skill to his name decides to grab you, you take whatever measures are necessary to defend yourself. If it means hacking a guy hard enough to break his ankle, so be it. The spear at the end was a little over the top, though.

The Wings will be seeing John Scott often this season. If Z (for example) finds himself in this situation and has to two-hand the guy hard enough to break a stick, more power to him; he has more sticks, but only one body.

No that's the most ***** ***** ass thing I've ever heard. When a goon goes after you your teams own fighter then gets involved. Its as simple as that. The ***** slashing and hacking crap has to go.

I have no problem with what Kessel did to Scott, talk about a spot picker, no Orr or McLauren in the line-up and he tries to fight Kessel? Come on, anyone that is critical of what Kessel did would have no problem if Zetterberg or Datsyuk did it if Scott had come after them during a game, and hey were in the East now so there's no guarantee we won't see something stupid like this go down.

I like Toots, I want him to stay. We need him for the less talented games to create spark. But I don't think he would even think about going after Scott.

Tootoo 5'9" 199lbs

Scott 6'8" 270lbs

What was Caryle thinking about butting Kessel out there after a bad fight and having last change. At least send Clarkson out with him for protection. Dumb dumb dumb!

Don't get me started with Kessel I think he is trying out for the Lumberjack world championships. Second time in pre-season he started chopping ankles. Although it would make a funny YouTube light saber video.

True Scott going after Kessel was a dick move but come on Phil. At-least act like you've got a set of testicles (not a joke about his battle with cancer). Ive got more respect for Alex Semin playing the bongos than I do for Kessel. Running like a scared teenager while taking shots at someones ankles. Then he goes and starts jabbing him with his stick while Scott is being held by a teammate and a linesman. I really wish the linesman would have just let go at that point. Kessel would have deserved the beating. Dont poke bears with a stick unless your wiling to get mauled. Same goes for poking no talent goons.