• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wings_Dynasty

Pro-Bruins "writer" article on Wings

Rate this topic

Wish I could have that 10 minutes of my life back. I almost stopped reading when I saw her use the word Douchenozzle. Watch that will be censored here on a forum where it has more right to be than in an article, even if only on a blog.

What a waste, I mean I get the point, 29 teams to hate, she wasn't going to say nice things.

But it is schtick, like Seinfeld or Foxworthy.

Horrible piece, just horrible!

Douchenozzles like Todd Bertuzzi andnoted...whatever this is like Pavel Datsyuk

Right, because Datsyuk's religious beliefs make him a "douchenozzle". Pathetic, digging and digging for reasons to mock one of the most well run franchises in sports. A whole part dedicated to how "awful" kronwalling is, maybe their fans don't realize hitting is part of hockey, and if players can't be bothered to keep their head up while kronwall is on the ice, they deserve to get hit into oblivion. Also failed to mention Zetterberg and Datsyuk (skill and competitiveness wise) while saying Jimmy and Goose are our only saving grace, and then their "fans" have the audacity to comment on the article talking about how the perfect human was over-rated. What a terrible "writer" and fan base. I actually lost a lot of respect for Bostons fanbase, I liked Boston, and didn't mind the fans, till this little piece of garbage article. I guess they are still mad we whooped their arses 8-2, and apparently they are quite upset that we filled their arena too, Welcome to Detroit Boston Booins (or Boo-urns)

While I consider myself to have a better than average sense of humor, I will admit to being a big whiny baby about these sorts of things. I just can't not get butthurt! I get the overwhelming urge to go through line by line and discredit what is obviously bulls*** thus rendering ME the douchebag in the situation. It's the cross I bear, ladies and gents.

She's just whining because she's still mad over the whole Petr Klima thing. He honed his immeasurable skills in Detroit and then went on to Edmonton because he liked the bar scene I suppose and scored that goal in the 19th overtime in the Final.

Some people just never get over things.

Funny.

Sounds like a lot of the fan base in the east, is a little worried about the wings joining "there" conference..and I Love that!!!

People from other teams need to Just leave the city of Detroit alone.....it is to easy of a target (especially as of late).

Find a better way to make fun of our teams, then the go to; Detroit sucks and is like a demilitarized zone.....this seams like a lazy and an easy out. Stop it and get creative.

That said...she has a point about the Joe

Go Wings.....take the east by storm.

Douchenozzles like Todd Bertuzzi andnoted...whatever this is like Pavel Datsyuk

Right, because Datsyuk's religious beliefs make him a "douchenozzle". Pathetic, digging and digging for reasons to mock one of the most well run franchises in sports. A whole part dedicated to how "awful" kronwalling is, maybe their fans don't realize hitting is part of hockey, and if players can't be bothered to keep their head up while kronwall is on the ice, they deserve to get hit into oblivion. Also failed to mention Zetterberg and Datsyuk (skill and competitiveness wise) while saying Jimmy and Goose are our only saving grace, and then their "fans" have the audacity to comment on the article talking about how the perfect human was over-rated. What a terrible "writer" and fan base. I actually lost a lot of respect for Bostons fanbase, I liked Boston, and didn't mind the fans, till this little piece of garbage article. I guess they are still mad we whooped their arses 8-2, and apparently they are quite upset that we filled their arena too, Welcome to Detroit Boston Booins (or Boo-urns)

And then ragging on a city that's going through hell and back right now.....that spells class. Horrible article. I like the Bruins quite a bit as a team, but apparently their fans are the ones who are douchenozzles.

all i got out of that was...."we are scared to death that now we have finally reached the top of the east...the wings are going to knock us down a few notches"

"thanks west for sending your best"

detroit chicago stanley cup....now no one in the east gets the "token" invite.

Guest Playmaker

It isn't like this was written by a well respected hockey writer. This was a blogger, who also wrote similar articles about 29 other teams. I suppose that means the Bruins are afraid of every other team as well.

Unfortunately, much of what was said was true. The city of Detroit is a total embarrassment. Detroit's wounds are self inflicted, they aren't down and out due to some unforeseen circumstances. The suburbanites are the first to bash the city and then the first to be offended when an out of towner does it. If Kronwall played for the Hawks or the Leafs, everyone would hate him and call him dirty. Pavel Datsyuk opened himself up to criticism by playing the religion card on a hot button political issue. A simple no comment would have sufficed.

The bottom line is, a writer did her job because the article is being discussed.