No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

GDT
10/19 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 5

Rate this topic

422 posts in this topic

That line would be infinitely better with Bertuzzi on it. Abdelkader functions better on the 3rd line, and Bertuzzi is handicapped when he's stuck with Cleary and Andersson. That line was -8 with one point over the first three games, and the second line isn't working as it currently is.

I don't like how Babcock is handling the lines thus far.

You dare question the best coach in the league?

And that diving piece of s*** Smith scores an empty netter.... Bettman just came all over himself.

Based likes this

On the bright side: the Leafs lost tonight, so we're still tied with them for first in the Atlantic, I believe.

Almqvist.

I'm fine with that. He looked good in the preseason didn't he?

Talk about a dagger ... Goalie scores with no time left to rub it in and tigers lose with grand slam in bottom 7th .. Motown good night!

Wow. What a douchebag. Fake an injury, then go for a goal.

Stay classy

of course the d-bag goalie gets rewarded for being a drama queen game delayer

if the hockey gods were watching this game then they just gave Phoenix all the breaks they'll get the entire season

Very disappointed with the outcome tonight.

Beat the Sharks Monday night then I'll feel a little bit better

I'm bored of playing all these western teams at the start of the season. I thought we moved to a different Conference.

Wow. What a douchebag. Fake an injury, then go for a goal.

Stay classy

People actually thought he was faking an injury? Becuase the Wings were gonna score by the hash marks at the side boards. Not to mention he went down right away and didnt know where the puck was.

Good grief.

5 games played

great job you piece of garbage!

oops... -7

of course the d-bag goalie gets rewarded for being a drama queen game delayer

if the hockey gods were watching this game then they just gave Phoenix all the breaks they'll get the entire season

Phoenix hit two posts before they scored their first goal.

We should've been up 4-0 after the first, weren't. Got jobbed on the Smith call, game woulda been over at that point..we had all the momentum. Let up on the gas pedal, few bad bounces, terrible embelishment call and it all went sour very quickly. Smith and Sammy are useless, I don't know who is next on the D depth chart but they should get called up for Smith..and I don't give a flying s*** about our 2nd PP unit..that is a lame excuse to get Sammy in the lineup. Put DK back there ..he would do fine. Moving on

I know it wouldnt of changed the game, but still confused how samuelsson got into the lineup tonight. I just dont get it.

Because he's such a right handed master on the powerplay.

datterberg1340 likes this

I'm bored of playing all these western teams at the start of the season. I thought we moved to a different Conference.

We did. And for some reason after a 2 goal lead tonight that was it from us. I'm not blaming the schedule on this one or anyone else. We just didn't get it done tonight. Shameful. Questionable calls through out the game but still....